Smitten.

A/N: Oh my goodness! 500 reads! You guys are amazing!!

Chaptaa 5:

Sam POV

When my teeth sank into her neck a feeling a of pure bliss ran through my body making me shiver in delight. My wolf howled and I pulled my teeth out and licked over the spot. Lindsey's hands tightened on my shoulders and her nails dug into my skin. My eyes turned a darker blue, I knew my wolf wanted to take over. I pulled away from her, I didn't want to push her into something she wasnt ready for. She whimpered as I did so and that didnt do anything to help my resolve.

"What are you doing?" she asked.. I breathed out slow and fought back my wolf. "I dont want to force you into anything." She sighed and nodded her head. She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. "Thank you." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Are you tired, kitten?" I asked her. "A little" she replied sheepishly. I laughed and grabbed her hand. I led her to my room and opened the door. "woah..Look at your bed!" I laughed at that. "Yeah, we've used it alot." She growled. "You and who used it!? Tell me!" I whistled and my chocolate brown lab, Hershey came out from under the bed. "Me and Hersh have used the bed." I told her kindly. Hershey let his tongue roll out of his mouth and walked up and nudged Lindseys hand. She tentatively touched his snout.

Hershey laid his head in her hand as she scratched behind his ears. I laughed and pulled her away from him and he walked back to his doggy bed. "Do you need clothes to wear to bed?" She nodded as she sat on the bed. I grabbed a T-shirt for her and laid it on the dresser. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts for me and stripped in front of her. "So..wheres your bathroom?"

I smiled. "Its over there but..I changed in front of you, so I think its only fair that you do the same." She smirked as if she knew the game I was playing.

She took off her shoes and pulled the hoodie over her head and was left in a red thong and singlet. I felt my member harden and she slowly took off her tank top and walked torwards me to retrieve her tshirt in nothing but a bra and thong. I stopped her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. "Dont play a game you cant win, kitten." I told her as I ran my thumb over her mark. She arched her back into me and gasped when she felt my hard-on. Unknowingly she rubbed her center on mine when she stepped back.

I laughed as she blushed. I grabbed the tshirt and placed it over my shoulder. I ran my hands down the length of her arms and grabbed her hands. I raised her arms and slid the tshirt down them. I ran my hands down her waist as the tshirt fell down. She leaned into my touch and I placed my lips on hers and she put her hands on my shoulders. I gently touched her lip with my tongue, she granted me acess. Our tongues collided and suddenly the door swung open with a BANG! I growled and put Lindsey behind me hiding her body from the unwanted visitor.

"Oh! Sorry Alpha...didnt realize you had company." Bryan, my third in command said. "Well, you better figure it out soon. Now leave." I yelled, my wolf was pissed at being interrupted. "But..." Bryan started.

"Now!!" I yelled letting my full alpha tone come out. I felt Lindsey flinch and I rubbed soothing circles on her shoulder. Bryan left without another word, shutting the door behind him. I turned back to Lindsey and walked her to the bed she climbed in and laid down. I went to the opposite side and got in also. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer. She tried to wriggle out of my grip but as soon as I placed my mouth on her mark , she stopped. All I remember was watching her sleep before I slowly drifted off.

****&&&&&******&&&&&&********

Sorry :/ its short like really short but ive kinda got writers block , you can comment your opinion on which direction the story should go in if you'd like.

Vote and Comment! !!