Feeling Blue.

Chapter 7:

Recap:

**"I love you, kitten." I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I dont...**

...ever want to lose you" I replied

He placed a kiss on my nose and slowly traced my features with his lips. I stopped him. Time to ruin the moment. "You smell like grass and mud." I told him playfully.

He growled at me and retorted "If I smell that bad why dont you come help me get cleaned up?" He laughed at my shocked expression. "Very tempting, But ill have to pass..my eyes can not be subjected to a flabby body like yours" I joked. "Oh really now? This.." he said pointing to his abs. "is flabby?" I nodded my head and laughed at him. He pulled me up to my knees on the bed while he was standing up. My eyes were level with his adams apple.

"You've hurt my ego." He choked out, pretending to be hurt. "How about I make it up to you with a shower?" His face brightened at that thought. "Deal." I laughed and got off the bed. "Ill start the shower and you grab some towels" I instructed him. He walked out into the hall and I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and giggled. I didnt say I'd take a shower with him, just simply I'd take a shower. I stripped down to nothing and stepped into the shower for the second time. My muscles were really tense and I was slowly relaxing.

I heard the doorknob turn and I laughed. "Kitten?" he asked curiously. "I told youd I'd take a shower to repay you, not that I'd take a shower with you!" He chuckled darkly. "I have a trick up my sleeve." I rolled my eyes and continued my shower. I closed my eyes as I walked under the spray. I yelped as I felt hands circle around my waist. Judging by the sparks , I knew it was Sam. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows in question. "I have a key sweetcheeks" he said while grinning. I sighed and mumbled "Never get my way" I grabbed his soap off the wall and squirted some into the palm of my hand. I rubbed them together and place them in his hair. I ran my fingers throughout his hair, creating a lot of suds. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. He backed me into the shower wall and I brought my hands to his shoulders. His tongue invaded my mouth, not that I was complaing. "Sam...you know Im in heat right?" He nodded his head and kissed down my shoulder. I dug my nails into his back. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned as I felt his member finally meet my entrance. I threw my head back. "Shit, Im sorry kitten I didnt mean to push you into anything." He slowly placed me on the floor.

I nodded my head in understanding. I grabbed the nozzle off the wall and rinsed his hair. After I had rinsed his hair, I grabbed the body wash and squirted it onto a loofa. I started at his shoulders and slowly moved down his chest. I got lower and lower until I was at his member. I tentatively held it in one hand while I washed it with the other. He groaned and moved my hand up and down. I ran the pad of my thumb over the tip and cupped his balls. Just by knowing I was pleasuring him made me aroused. I pushed back my wolf. I didnt want to have sex with him just yet. His body started to shake and he groaned. I felt warm liquid run down my leg. He slumped against the wall and held his body up by his hand. "Sam.." I said. He looked up at my naked body and his eyes turned a darker shade of blue. Almost a midnight blue.

"Lindsey....I need you to get out. My wolf is ..is teetering on the edge. I cant hold him back much longer and you.....being naked isnt helping" I nodded and turned off the shower. I stepped out and grabbed a towel. I wrapped myself up and tossed him a towel. I shivered when I felt his hot breath on my neck. He placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me into his chest. "What about your wolf?" I asked timidly. "If he can't take you he'd rather have us at least touching then not at all." I grabbed his hand and we walked out into the room.

"Well, my father just mind linked me and i have some important business to take care of. So you can help yourself to anything in the kitchen and just...relax."