The Chapter Of Jaimes Keith & Extras

Call it an obsession, but Jaimes wasn't able to forget that eventful night. He wanted to get to the bottom of why Samuel had changed so drastically when he was gone. On his off time he went through old files and newspapers, he searched for anything that would lead him to his answers. When he had stumbled upon a couple of years old newspaper article that said 'Teen's Psychotic Boyfriend Seeks Revenge'. And more that had bizzare titles that all led to one thing. That the boyfriend of a young teen had gone insane when he was ditched by his love.

Jaimes furrowed his thick blonde eyebrows and he frowned at the only conclusions he had come up with. Byran was too blame. He had been placed into jail for two and a half years until he was let out on a technicality of lack of...evidence?

"This doesn't add up", he muttered to himself. So he dug up more information. Eventually he had come to what was called a-dead-end.

Frustrated by the road block to the path of his unanswered questions he had left his office early that day to go around town. He decided to hit up the local library, he was an as desperate as asking the old librarian if she knew a thing about that night. She shot a heated glare his way and demanded for him to get out. So he did.

None of it seemed right to Jaimes. Why would Byran freely chase after Samuel like that? He'd never do that for anyone else. Of course. Of course! How could Jaimes forget that his older brother had wanted to be a doctor! With the news reopened and still fresh in his mind he had ran over to Byran's vacant house. He pick locked the locked front door before he slipped inside. He darted up the stairs and went into his room.

"Where do you keep your dirty little secrets?" He asked out loud. Jaimes heard a light beeping sound coming from under Byran's bed. He dropped down onto his knees and laid flat on his stomach to look under his brother's bed. He saw a red flashing light, he grabbed onto it, before he dragged it out from under the bed. The object was hand heavy and it was in the shale of a silver video camera.

He flipped the video camera opened and he pressed the play button since the screen was already on. An exhausted Byran was sitting in the corner with his head bowed between his bent and parted legs. "I-I hate you! I don't like this! Let me out! Mage loves me! I am not your little Sam. I'm Sammye! I hate you all to death!", shouted Samuel. There was a dark tint to his voice. Jaimes watched his brother in confusion and also a strange hint of admiration.

He didn't want to give up on the one he loved. But if Byran had met Samuel when he was already insane.. Then the question was how did he turn that way?

"There has to be more to this. What am I missing here?", Jaimes asked, puzzled and frustrated.

He shut the video camera when nothing else played on it. Jaimes wanted to figure out. But how could he? He was an officer that had just recently moved back. All he knew was that his brother had been involved with Samuel and that was it. Well besides the part of him not being alright in the head. "Maybe I need to let this go". And let it go he did. The next following morning Jaimes had let the obsession that had plagued his mind to falter away. He had more imperative people to go after. Like the one who had purposely shot Samuel.

••

~¦¦~

••

Teen's Psychotic Boyfriend Seeks Revenge'. A young teenager had went to his friend's party..started the article.

'Samuel'.

"Come on, Samuel. Let's go to the party!", demanded Mage. I ignored her and her usual bossy attitude. Byran told me not to leave the house without him. I'm not sure why, but something's telling me not to go along with Mage's idea. "I can't beca--" Samantha Mage had silenced me by placing her lips on mime. I glared daggers at her. Her smirk irked the hêll out of me.