Chapter 8: Finality, Samuel's Conclusion (Changed)

Jaimes couldn't get himself to move.

An officer of the law stood there paralyzed on the spot. His golden wavy hair was shoved backwards into a heap of feathers, his ink black eyebrows were arched over his blown wide and dilated sweet violet purple eyes. He felt bile rise inside of his throat at the sight of all of the blood sliding down towards him. Byran had Samuel cradled in his arms; the two shared their last words to one another. All the little brother to Byran was able to do was the watch them.

He wasn't sure what happened. Everything had happened way too fast for his mind to even comprehend right now at this time. He had the gun pointed at Samuel and he was ready to fire it at the insane person; only to get knocked over by his blinded-by-love older brother. Byran had wrestled Jaimes onto the floor and he had shouted at him to stop being stupid.

Jaimes had angered back about how he was doing what was right. Samuel had caught their fight with words short when he had decided it'd be funny to stab Byran in the neck with the knife he had. Where he had gotten it had escaped the officer's mind when he had become the killer's center of attention.

Samuel had kicked Byran aside as if he was nothing but a nuisance. In a split second he was on top of a freaked out Jaimes. He was straddling by the waist when he had forced a kiss upon him. Jaimes never felt so revolted and sick in his entire life. He could taste Byran's blood sliding down his throat. When Samuel had the time to lick Byran's neck was beyond Jaimes.

All he wanted to do was to leave the presence of a maniac like him. He couldn't. He never felt so weak until that point when Samuel had him pinned onto the ground. "I better you'll taste better than Byran. Please do scream Jaimes. Make me more thrilled to be the way I am!"

'BANG!' Samuel's left shoulder flew back by the force of the shotgun's bullet piercing through his skin. He fell onto the ground with laughter bubbling from out of his throat. "Should've known". He rasped out.

 The shooter chose not to speak, the person simply turned their back and they walked away. Breathless and confused Jaimes forced himself to sit up to see Samuel crawling over to Byran. He cuddled himself against the one he had used.

Those events had led up until now. The sound of sirens could be heard in the distance but the man did not care. He was at a loss. He was scared. He was shocked. He was angry. He was...incredibly sad. He was...guilty? His old friend had turned into a monster and his brother had found him like a helpless puppy.

"I never should have left!" Jaimes screamed, agonized. He cried when he got no answer from Samuel and Byran. This time there was no one else screaming but him.

••~¦¦~••

XDeprivedtearsX Has been edited and somewhat changed.