Chapter 7: Never Scream (Changed)

Myself?

His wet crimson painted lips were strewn into a sad smile as he watched me through his dark and promising azure round eyes. He sprinted down the gated stairway and raved over towards my paralyzed form. Blood was splattered all over his, no, my boyish with fat cheeks face. Am I imagining him? No, myself? What?

Laughter then boomed from all around me. I threw my hands over my ears to silence that voices and noises that entered them. "Amual. Remember that night?" Remember what night?

This way. I slowly walked down the path of the dimly lit hallway of the warehouse's first floor to come to a pitched black corner, room?

Why does this place look familiar? It feels like I've been in here before, but never have I came in here. Whatever here exactly is. I felt my way along the walls, and I felt a sticky substance cover them. Ugh. I wiped my hands onto my pants, and when I was satisfied with my poor hand-cleaning. I waltzed over in search for a door, where is it? There's a door here somewhere. I can feel it in my head.

Feeling a tug on my right arm made me fly straight through a loose, but now broken down semi-green door. That same exact feeling had me barreling into that warehouse wall. What?! No, I.....There is no one here, but me. Only me. No one else.

 My ears began to ring loudly. The agony was too intense to endure so I collapsed down onto my knees, from there I let out a tortured bloody scream. More flashes of memories, of voices, of music, of laughter, and of beautiful screams swirled through and inside of my head.

It-Bu-N-So it is all true. Oh, so true. I-I am th-the-- "Are you gonna let them get us?", his velvety voice softly spoke into my left ear. He twisted and twirled his fingers through my many strands of chocolate brown hair.

"Samuel?" Jaimes Keith called out to me. My other self sneered in distaste when he saw officer Jaimes walking inside of the building with a gun pointed out in front of him. "Are you feeling better?"

"Deliberately slow I swayed as I rose to my feet, before I raised my head up high and proud with a sinister smile gracing my lips. My dark me patted me on my right shoulder "Great, Amuel". He praised me. I felt victorious.

I brushed my knuckle down his cheek and to his neck. "You are welcome, Sammye". Jaimes sent me a bewildered look. Like he couldn't believe it. Believe what? "Our next target, Sam", he kissed me on the top of my head. Deathly chills went through me when he had did that.

"Hey, Jaimes", I rolled my eyes to Jaimes' side to see Bryan standing right there near him.

"Brother, you need to leave right now", Jaimes stared at Byran stupefied. 

 "I'm here because of more than one reason. The first is that I've fallen hard for Sam". I tilted my head to the side and I blew him a taunting kiss. Jaimes glared at me in disgust. "Two would be that he's not right in the head", Byran croaked. Is he sad?

"He should be!", hissed my dark twin. Yes, he should feel pain.

"Jaimes I cannot leave him behind", Byran stated, truthfully. Hmmm. So stupid you are Byran.

I swayed myself from side-to-side like a drunk as I sauntered towards them. "Yes, I'm sweetly sick, and I", I yanked out the bladed sharp, razor-bladed knife out of my right back-pocket. I held it deathly tightly, and got ready to use it. "I love it! No one leaves and everything is better! Ha! Ha! Right, Sammye?", he nodded his head in agreement, with a smirk playing upon his lips.

"What are you waiting for, Amuel?" Sammye's right. There's no need to wait. All I saw was everything around me turn blood red.

"Nothing", I softly whispered. He gripped onto my hand, and made me draw blood with the bladed knife. Dark crimson, red- hot blood cascaded down the palm of my hand. Time to make them scream.

••~¦¦~••

XDeprivedtearsX Has been edited and somewhat changed.