Chapter 1; Delusional

Three Years Later

I watched the light blue sky slowly turn a thunderstorm gray. I hate the rain, it makes everything turn dark and scary. Warmth spread through me the minute I felt some pressure around my waist.

His arms are wrapped around me loosely yet they were there protectively. Next I felt him rest his chin on my left shoulder. "Good morning Samuel", he blew into my ear. In response I shivered in delight.

"Morning, Brox". I couldn't stop the happiness from seeping into my voice. The light rain slowly started to pound on my bare bedroom window. Now the grass outside has the illusion of being covered with a million crystals; the sight was very breath taking.

"I can never forget that day, when I had confessed my never-ending love for you", Brox reminded me. I closed my eyes and smile wide because I was most definitely fond of that memory. .

"And you surprisingly kissed me", he chuckled.

"It has been one whole year and you still remember that?", I asked him, teasingly.

He kissed the side of my neck  softly and gently at first before he started to ran nothing but gentle love bites on me. Affectionately I ran my fingers through his silky blonde curly hair with my 'good ' hand. Out of reaction I tilted my head up towards the ceiling to give him some better access to my neck.

I bet his brown hazel eyes are closed while he's on a mission to draw me back into his beautiful mess of love. That dark terrifying night I thank him for being my savior. If it wasn't for him and my great friend Ana I'd be living a life filled with torture. I-Very slowly he unwrapped his body from mine. I now feel cold from his lack of touch and I could still feel his sweet passionate kisses. Deliberately slow he turned me around to face him.

His angelic face searched mine for an answer. What is he looking for?

Caressingly he lifted up my chin with his index finger before he pressed his warm lips on mine. I placed the palm of my hands onto his shoulders.

Brox licked my lips before he nibbled on my bottom lip; I parted my lips just a little and he swept his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me tenderly; it was as if he was acting like I am very delicate. That agitated me a little bit. Maybe it's for the best. But it's been a year, right? Can't I be treated regularly?

 Brox slid his hand down my back until he got to my arse and he drew me in closer. With his free hand he used it to glide down my left leg and he lifted it up to wrap around his waist.

Images of my dark passed flashed before my eyes and it scared me back into fear. It showed me what my ex did to me when I chose not to kiss him back. Wouldn't Brox one day do the same?

I winced at that horrible memory and I pulled away from my lover. Breathing heavily I looked at Brox apologetically. "Sorry Sam", he whispered. His voice held hurt and sadness. Before I could try and explain to him about me recoiling he was already gone.

Why can't I forget and move on? It has been three years! That should be enough time, right? Right!

 "Why must I let him still haunt me", I sobbed.