Dealing with Jealousy

((I do not own this picture. It belongs to the creator of the drawing))
Sam P.O.V
Dammit Taurtis

I sat on my bed hugging Mr.SnuggleMuffins. I felt depressed as thought about what happened earlier.

Flashback~

The school Bell for the end of school had just rung a couple minutes ago. Me and Taurtis were walking out of the school talking about the level of Legend of Zelda we couldnt beat yesterday. After a couple minutes of walking we were interrupted by someone infront of us that i didn't see before "Hi Sam! Hi Taurtis!"

It was Chan! Taurtis and Chan have been dating for about 2 weeks. At first it wasnt that big of a deal but now he hangs out with her almost all the time!

Taurtis smiled and replied saying "Hey Chan!" He walked forward and they held hands. I guess Taurtis forgot I was there cause for about 10 minutes of walking slowly he didnt look at me or say anything to me.

After a while he looked at me and said "Hey Sam im gonna go to Chans house and hang out with her for a while, okay"
I felt as if my heart had broken into a bunch of tiny pieces. Ive had a crush on Taurtis since we were little but i've never had the guts to come out about it. I just faked a smile and said "Okay, I'll see you later". He smiled and walked away holding Chans hand I stayed there, staring at the ground feeling as if someone had just sliced my heart into pieces. After a couple minutes it started pouring down rain.

Now i was heart broken, cold, and wet. I started crying. I buried my face in my hands. Why did he have to date Chan!!? Can't he see im perfect for him!?!

I heard a familiar voice scream my name. I turned to see J holding a umbrella and running towards me. "Sam why are you standing in the rain crying? Are you okay?" Before I could reply he hugged me. I hugged back and cried into his shoulder. While i cried he rubbed my back saying how Its all gonna be okay.

I didnt know if i should believe that everything would be okay. After a could minutes he stopped hugging me "how about i take you to my place? I could make you some hot coco, i could let you borrow some clothes, and you can tell me what happened. Does that sound good? I don't want you to get sick" I nodded and he smiled. He took me to his house keeping me under the umbrella while we walked. Once we got to his house he gave me some clothes to change into. While i changed in his room he was in his kitchen making hot coco. ((Hot coco makes everything better XD))

When i finished changing i walked to his living room and sat on his couch. He walked over to me and gave me a cup of hot coco. I took a sip of it and put it on a tabel close to the couch

"So Sam can you tell me whats wrong?" J looked extremly worried

"I...Im in love....with Taurtis" i could feel some tears starting to run down my face
"I think I get whats wrong now that yo say that. You're jealous Sam. Youre in love with Taurtis but hes dating Chan." J pulled me into another hug and i started crying again.

After a while of J hugging me and rubbing my back to cheer me up i decided to go home. J decided to walk me home to make sure i got home saftly "Thanks J" we hugged again then he walked back to his house. I unlocked the door to my apartment and walked in, closing the door behind me. Taurtis wasnt home yet. I walked to my room and sat on my bed hugging Mr.SnuggleMuffins.

End of flashback~

Taurtis is still not home. What the hell is taking him so long? I walked into the living room and layed on the couch. I watched Hunter x Hunter and after a while i felt my eyes start to close.

Tomorrows another day of jelousy...