I missed you Sam

((I hope you guys like this chapter!! And i do not own this picture!!))

Sams POV

I was looking at the wall thinking
What the hell happened? Why am i here? I heard someone call my name.

"S-Sam" I look towards the door to see Taurtis looking at me. He had a huge smile on his face and he was crying.

"Taurtis" i smiled and he walked over to me. He hugged me tightly. "I was so worried!!! I thought you were gonna die!!"
"Dont worry im okay. Im a little beat up. But im alive"

I gave Taurtis one of my cute smiles and he smiled back. I then noticed everyone from school was here. Okami walked over to me and said "We were all so worried about you Sam" she handed me my teddy bear Mr.SnuggleMuffins! Chan had took him and ripped his head off when she kidnapped me! Okami must of fixed it!! "You fixed him!!! Thanks!!" she smiled and she also gave me some kit kats and a GET WELL SOON :) card signed from her, Silly, and Rowan!

"Thanks Okami! Thanks Rowan! Thanks Silly!"

"Your welcome Sam" was what Okami said

Silly smiled "your welcome Sam. Im glad your okay!"

"IM GLAD YOUR OKAY MAGGOT"

Everyone gave me something cause they felt bad. J gave me expensive chocolate and a plush bunny, Sookie and Soul Owl got me a card and a Ballon, Yuki gave me a Tokyo Ghoul blanket and a card with a drawing in it, Grian gave me some band shirts, and i got a bunch more stuff!

Even Dom gave me something!!! He got me a ballon and a Hunter x Hunter plushie. He told me "I still hate you" when he gave it to me. I thanked all of them for the presents.

After a while they agreed i needed rest and they went home. Grian said he would stay at are house and make sure no one brakes in. And Taurtis stayed with me. For a while we read some mangas. I layed on my bed and Taurtis sat next to me making sure not to brake any of the equipment next to the bed. After a while i started feeling tired.

"I think its time you got some rest" Taurtis said as he took the manga, put a bookmark in it, and put it in a bag of presents I got.

Taurtis POV

"But i wanna spend more time with you!" Sam complained while I put the manga in the bag of presents. "Sam you were practically murdered and you look weak still. I promise once you can leave the hospital I will spend a whole day with you!" Sam smiled. He then scooted over a bit on the bed and made enough room for me "Here!" He smiled his cute smile of his that he always does. I layed next to him and cuddled him. Being careful to not hurt him. After a while he fell asleep, and I fell asleep too.

I woke up around 2 in the morning. Weird. I thought i heard something. I slowly got out of the bed being careful to not wake Sam. I opened the hallway door and looked down the hallway. It was dark. I saw the shadow of a girl in a school girl uniform and a pony tail run down the opposite side of the hallway. She had a knife and was laughing. I ran towards the shadow. It went down a dead end with a bunch of locked doors. The shadow of the girl was gone. I head something again. I turned quickly to see the girls shadow skipping towards Sams room. But that wasnt the only shadow a shadow that was skipping along side her stopped infront of me. It turned towards me.

This shadow was a male i think. He was a of course grey cause he was a shadow. What send shivers down my spine is the eyes and smile. They were glowing red. The shadow had curly hair, bunny ears and a huge,white, insane grin. This shadow looks a lot like someone. It looks like...SAM.

The shadow then skipped towards Sams room. I ran after the shadows and ran into Sams room!! I expected to see blood everywhere or something worse. But all i saw was a cute sleeping Sam.

What was that girl shadow? It looked kind of like Chan. But the shadow that looked like Sam scared me the most. I know it couldn't of been my Sam cause hes to weak to run right now. I decided i was probably just imagining things.

I layed next to Sam. I decided to calm down by admiring how cute Sam is. The way his curly hair would get messy, and sometimes when it got in his face he has to push his hair out his face. How his chest rose and sunk slowly and peacefully. The way he would sometimes smile In his sleep. Hes perfect in my eyes. I carefully pulled Sam close to me. I layed his head on my chest and played with his curly messy hair. After a while I began to fall asleep "I love you Sam" is what i said before i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

THIRD PERSON POV

As Taurtis drifted to sleep while cuddling Sam, Taurtis was completely calm and didnt think about the shadows he had seen in the hallway.

In the corner of Sams hospital room. Was a shadow, with curly hair, bunny ears, blood red eyes, and a huge white grin. It walked in Sams direction. The shadow placed its hand on Sams head and began to fade away. The shadow was now in Sams mind. Sam twitched slightly and grinned evily, and then went back to peacefully sleeping.

Sam has no idea what he will become, maybe perhaps....

A wolf in sheeps clothing.