Late Night Freak out

Sam POV

I woke up at I think around 3 AM. I felt a weird feeling, the feeling you have when you think your being watched. I got out of the bed i was sharing with taurtis, since there was only one bed. I walked around our new house only to see that nobody else was here. Am I going crazy? No I cant be!

I decided all I need is to splash my face with some water to calm down. I walked into the dark bathroom and turned on the light. I looked in the mirror and I screamed as loud as I could what I was seeing in this damn mirror was not me!!! It was grey with blood red eyes and had a smile that send chills down my back. It had sharp teeth and looked as if he had just killed somebody! This is not me!!! I collapsed to the floor and layed on the floor curled up in a ball shivering. I heard Taurtis yelling my name as he ran to the bathroom. I looked up to see Taurtis looking at me with a worried expression. "Sam what's wrong" he tried to sound calm but i can tell he was extremly worried and afraid.

Before i could reply I broke down in tears. I dont want to deal with this stupid demon thing following me around. Why cant I be normal!? Taurtis sat next to me and held me. I want to tell him whats going on, but whenever I try to i feel sick. I started to calm and I looked at Taurtis again, he smiled that adorable smile and i smiled back.
Taurtis POV

Im extremely worried right now!!! I want to ask him what happened but I don't want him to cry again. I decided i will ask later. I picked Sam up and carried him to the living and sat on the couch keeping him in my arms. I kissed his head and smiled, he smiled back. I turned the TV on and turned on Tokyo Ghoul. After about 15 minutes Sam was asleep and I have to admit im pretty tired too. I turned the TV off and carried same into our room. I layed him on the bed and I layed next to him. Once i got into the bed Sam cuddled me and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you Sam" Then I fell asleep