Why Sam?

((JUST SO YA KNOW I DONT OWN THIS ART I GET IT ALL ON TWITTER. BUT I MAKE ART SO IF YOU WANNA SEE I CAN MAKE SOME OF THE NEXT TITLES HAVE MY ART))

Time Skip Sam POV

Why did this have to happen? Rowan was dead, Paul Blart is dead, Yuki killed herself. And it's all my fault...If i hadnt joined the Yakuza Yuki wouldnt have gone on a  complete murderous rampage.

I know Yuki was insane. But i kiss her. She was nice at times. And now that Taurtis saw Salex again hes been wanting to bring her back. Hes been talking to Majo Ellen to bring Salex back. Then he will date her and leave me!!

I started crying, warm tears dripping down my cheeks.

"Dont you see Sam?"
Its that dumb voice from the hospital. Its easy to block it out at times, but right now it's not.

"See what?" I was curious of what this voice was gonna say.

"In life people will get in your way, take your loved one, kill them, love them. Unless you erase the from the picture~"

"What do you mean?"
I was confused what he meant

"Everyone will hurt you, abandom you, leave you. Unless you eliminate your competition so they dont leave you and treat you like the piece of shit you really are~"

Is he right? Will everyone leave me?

"Do you know whos gonna leave me? Are you talking about Taurtis?"

Silence

"HELLO!?"

Silence, i sighed and looked at the floor. More tears started running down my face. I turned towards a table to see a pocket knife. I heard a quiet voice in my head saying "The worlds so dull looks black and white, lets paint the walls with red, BLOOD" Then I felt something take over,

Evil Sam pov

I have taken over Sam now. I CONTROL HIM. Everything looked black and white. How dull. I lifted my/Sams sleeve and grabbed the pocket knife. I made a small cut along my/Sams arm. Red. The only color i saw besides black and white, Blood. I made a couple more cuts. Blood was more beautiful then i thought. Heheheh. I heard someone call Sams name get called. It was Taurtis. SHIT.

Sam POV

I snapped back to reality feeling pain in my arm. Pain felt different. I heard foot steps and Taurtis calling my name. Uh oh!! Taurtis will freak if he sees me like this! I hid the knife in my desk and wrapped a wash cloth around my arm. Taurtis walked in just in time.

Taurtis POV

Sams been acting weird. He would laugh at nothing and in a insane way. Maybe its the shadow? I haven't really thought to much of it. I thought i was hallucinating. I walked into mine and Sams room to see Sam yank his sleeve down."Hey Taurtis!" He smiled at me. I walked over to him smiling "Hey Cutie" i hugged him and he hugged back i felt something i looked at Sams arm to see a red liquid stain. Did he spill juice? I thought this until the stain got bigger. "Sam whats on your arm?" "Nothing" he said. His voice cracked slighly. I grabbed his arm and he tensed up and i could tell he was in pain. I pulled his sleeve up to see a bloody wash cloth covering cuts. My eyes widened. "Sam what happened!!!???"

I looked at him. Tears were streaming down his face "I-i-i dont even k-k-know " he started sobbing. I held him close to me. I layed his head on my shoulder and stroked his head. "Please try to explain to me what you remember" he sniffled and was gasping for air from sobbing "I w-was sitting in here t-t-thinking about what happened with Rowan, Paul , and Yuki. I felt sad and e-everything went black. When i could see again i h-heard laughing in my head and i had deep c-cuts " i comforted him and texted Majo Ellen to come over.

She did and i explained what sam told me. She did something to sam to make his cuts heal but made his arm more weak. She told me to keep an eye on Sam and said she'll do more research about this. Sam has calmed down and i knew how to cheer him up.

I cupped his chin in my hands. He blushed lightly and smiled his cute smile. I brought him close to me and kissed him gently. He kissed back and i smiled. We kissed each other passionatly until we had to break the kiss to get air.

"I love you Sam. I promise tomorrow will be the best day ever. I will all day hanging out with you"

He smiled "I love you too. I will love spending a whole day with you" we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

((FEELS))