Chans Attack

(Sorry it took me a while. I was thinking of ideas for other fanfictions)

Sam POV
The movie just ended, i think its around 8. Im not sure why but im exhausted. Taurtis carried me home bridal style. He then layed me on my bed.

When he tried to go to his bed i hugged his arm "don't leave me" he chuckled "fine scoot over for a second" i smiled a scooted over and he layed next to me."I love you Taurtis" "I love you too Sam". We both cuddled and ended up falling asleep.

I woke up at i think 3 PM. I decided to go get a drink so i got up and walked to the kitchen. I heard something behind me. I turned around to see...A FUCKING ANVIL. I heard Taurtis running towards me "Sam what was that noise!?!" He Saw the anvil and was shocked "Sam why is there a anvil on the floor?"

I saw a note on the anvil. I picked it up and read. It said

_SamGladiator
I shall have my fucking revenge, You can't stop me. I will Kill you
Curly haired Bunny Bitch
From: unkown_

I threw the note on the floor and hugged Taurtis's arm. We went to bed and the next day we spent the whole day watching Hunter x Hunter, Tokyo Ghoul, and talking about the note.

The next day we had school. We went to the store and bought some Toritos, Carrots, and some mtn dew. I swear at the store i felt like i was being watched "Sam whats wrong?" I didnt realize till now i was staring out the window shivering "oh. Nothing im fine" i smiled and could tell he didnt belive me. We bought the stuff and left the store. After a couple seconds i heard some next to me say "FOUND YA" i jumped and clinged to Taurtis as if i was about to die. I turned to see J laughing "OH MY GORD YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP!!" i laughed "Are you guys dating?" I just realized me and Taurtis never officially said we were dating to each other. Taurtis smile and said to J " Yep, we are dating"

J started fanboying. "So you guys have kissed then?" me and taurtis both replied with "Yep!" Then Taurtis kissed me quickly "And i just kissed him again!"

"You guys are the cutest!!!!"

Chan POV

Theyre dating!? Taurtis never even fucking broke up with me!
I checked my phone and realized he texted me yesterday

_hey Chan im sorry to say this but i think we should brake up. Your not really my type. And aslo I prefer to date guys. I hope we can stay friends_

He broke up with me?!? For Bunny Bitch!!! How dare he!!! Maybe if i kill Sam, Taurtis will love me again!!!

I started laughing inanely and people stared at me. I quickly walked away like nothing happened.