Chapter eight

Big thanks again to Danasour_Rawr for writing the bit in bold! Thanks to everyone who had voted/ commented and followed. It makes me really happy that you guys are enjoying the story so far, if you have any ideas let me know and I will do my best to included them. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Phil was really confused. He knew Dan was bi but he didn’t think he had feelings for him. He stood up wincing in pain and put his hand out so Dan could grab it and help him up. Phil wrapped his arm around Dan’s waist and helped him up the stairs.

 “Dan...” Phil whispered in a sweet sensitive voice.

 “Yes?” Dan whispered this back just as quietly as Phil did.

 “I love you” Phil gave him a quick smile, pecked him on the cheek and let Dan sit down on his bed.

 “I love you more Phil”

 Phil lay down next to Dan with his hand wrapped around his neck and Dan’s head on his shoulder. “We should get some rest,” Phil had always been sensitive and caring, asking how people felt.

 “I’d love to,” and with that they were sleeping. Dan on Phil’s shoulder and Phil resting his head on Dan's.

 The next morning was painful. "Dan! Dan? Wake up!" Dan had started to scream in his sleep, a lot, so Phil was trying to wake him up. Phil started to gently shake him and Dan woke up with an ear splitting shriek. "DAN!" Phil hugged him tightly making Dan rest his head on Phil's shoulder. Dan was shaking with fear as tears cascaded down his face.

 "Will he be coming back Phil?"

 "I don't know to be honest Dan, let’s hope not, neither of us would be able to survive that,"

 "Don't say that Phil." Dan hugged him just that bit tighter

 "Dan Howell, I'm in love with you" Phil didn't regret saying that, he was in love with Dan and nothing would stop him from saying that.

 "I'm in love with you to Philly Lester!" Dan let a giggle escape his mouth. Phil pressed his lips up against Dan closing the gap between them. After about a minute Dan pulled away and stood up.

 "Race you down the stairs!"

 "No chance Dan, I've just been beaten up by your idiotic father!"

 "He isn't my father, don't you ever call him that again he's just a pathetic, idiot, who deserves to be-"

 At this point exactly, a tall manly figure appeared in the hallway

 "Who deserves to be what Daniel James Howell?"

 Dan’s head spun around to see Richard standing at the door.

“Oh...um...Erm...” Dan stuttered and stiffly backed away. “Nothing...doesn’t matter, say um did you get a haircut or something because-”

“I think you better come home now,” Richard said taking a step into Phil’s room. Dan’s legs could no longer go any further; his back was up against the wall, his body getting ready for a seconded beating. Richard was only a few steps away from him, he raised his arms up to protect himself, his face turned to the side all screwed up, preparing for the pounding. A figure, it had appeared in front of him. Phil was Dan’s shield.