let me go.......

The next couple hours or days were a blur. I could hear my friends moving and talking trying to make sense for what happened.

"She didn't mean to do this. She couldn't have meant to try to kill herself."

I couldn't tell if that was one of the girls or boys. Their voices blurred together in a haze. Each voice sounding crushed. Each voice broke equally, and each voice made me more and more guilty.

"We can't take her to an actual hospital. Is the doctor on his way yet?"

That voice was Mikey it was different from the others. He was trying to sound strong, but in some weird i could tell he wasn't.

"Mike ten more minutes, look she's still breathing we stopped the blood. She's going to survive ten minutes."

I couldn't tell who that was. I couldn't call out for anyone to save me. All I can do is lay here in my possibly blood soaked clothing, and wait for it all to end. If someone were to ask me if this was a suicide attempt i don't know what i would say. In a way it was, but in another way it wasn't. I love the new parts of my life. I think I was trying to cut out my past, rid my blood of the poison he put there. I let myself slip more maybe if i take a little nap it will all be okay. So i did, i closed my eyes and let myself drift off. I could vaguely feel the pulling at my arm, my skin being clean of blood, but I couldn't tell anything else. I felt someone move me to the bed, sitting down next to me. I knew they would be there possibly all night so i let myself fully drift away.