Follow your heart

My bedroom door opened and closed. I didn't care enough to turn around to see who it was.

"I want a broken doll, I want to fix you up, and make you whole again. I want to put a smile on your face, and not have it there because you're dying. I want to make you happy."

Michael was once again in my bedroom. My heart soared at his voice, but my head told it to shut up. Just shut up you stupid heart you don't want him. You think you want him. But I do want him.... and now I am talking to myself in my head. Which really that's thinking, but I still sound crazy. Michael came closer, and which each step he took I backed up. I didn't want to allow myself close to him, whether that's letting him own my heart, or next to me.

"Shiloh.. I am so sorry please let me fix you. Let me love you."

No no run for the hills. You know what it looks like the perfect day to jump out a window

"You can't love me Michael."

He looked so hurt. So fragile. I hate the look on his face he has. I want to make him feel better. I wish I could give my heart to him.

"Please let me try."

He was begging. Begging. I lov- no I don't love him. I didn't notice he was so close to me, and I barely noticed when his lips touched mine and the explosions it brought. How the warm tears slid down both of our faces, both echoing the cries of a broken heart. He's my saving grace, my magic potion, but I can't have it. Can I?

"Please Shiloh will you let me try."

I thought about it, I looked into his sad eyes, and saw how broken they are. I want nothing more than to be with him.

"You can try, and I do really want to try."

He smiled, and it had to be the most beautiful thing I had seen all day. He kissed me again and I kissed back. It was sweet and slow now the tears are of happiness.

"Cuddles?"

I laughed nodding my head yes. We went to the bed and he held me in his arms. I felt safe and warm for the first time in awhile. Who knows how long this is going to last to. It could last the night, it could last a week, and it could last until the end of time. It just is going to last until he gets tired of me.

"Take a sleep."

Mikey sounded extremely tired, his english flying out the window.

"Nah babe you take a sleep."

His breathing started to slow down and I started playing on my phone. Soon though my eyes started drifting close. I gave into the need for sleep and let myself flitter away.