Chapter Thirty: Jesse vs Alister, an insane battle.

Alister laughed hysterically and insanely. His eyes looked crazed and full of madness. He grinned like a psychopath. His teeth were stained with blood.

"And what is exactly is so funny?!" Said Lily.

"Excuse my eccentric behavior," said Alister, trying to stop laughing, "but slaughtering all the referees was just too much fun. In fact, I don't think I've ever had more fun on my hunts before. Oh who am I kidding?! I always have this much fun when I hunt!"

Alister let out a laughter of insanity.

"You psycho......." Growled Sami.

"Aw, thank you. That's so sweet of you to say!" Said Alister.

Angela's eyes turned gray.

"What did you and your team do?!" Angela demanded, "explain yourself, now!"

Alister chuckled. "Why isn't it obvious? Our team has taken over the Wizard Games! I killed every last referee who took part in this game while my teammates subdued the Gamemasters. And not only that, but I killed every pathetic member of the brainiac Wise Owls team! Y'know for a team made up of genius brainiacs they were not a challenge for me to kill! If you ask me, they were too smart. Their careful strategizing and offensive tactics were their ultimate downfall!"

The Magical Elements and Team Undead were shocked and speechless.

That guy......he's nuts! Thought Ellen.

And I thought Ellen was crazy, thought Sami.

This guy finds pleasure in killing others...... Thought Lily.

Blood....... Thought Hiro, so....much......blood......

I won't stand for this..... Thought Angela, this is just wrong!

I see that look on Angela's face, thought Maya, that guy is soooooooo dead!

Alister's dagger turned into a black staff with a raven on top.

"Now then, let's play a game," said Alister, "if one of you can defeat me in a one-on-one match, then you can go on ahead. None of you will be able to leave until one of you has defeated me in battle or until I kill all of you, whichever comes first."

"Then you better start praying!" Said Sami. Her hair moved like a wildfire, her eyes flashed orange and she conjured to fireballs. "I will take you on and avenge those you have killed!"

"No Sami, don't......." Said Jesse, weakly, "I'll take him on!"

Everyone glared at Jesse.

"No way, dude! Your still in terrible condition from that poison," said Barry.

"He'll kill you without breaking a sweat!" Said Cassandra, "and I'm not revving you if you die and neither is Alexia."

"Your too weak!" Said Sami.

As Sami spoke, her appearance began to change. Jesse saw her hair turn golden blonde and her eyes turned gray. Those cold eyes.....were the eyes of his sister. As Sami spoke, her voice sounded exactly like Jeanette's and the words that she spoke were replaced with new words.

"You are too weak!" Mocked the Jeanette hallucination, "Foolish brother, do you honestly believe that you can fight in your condition? You were always weak and pathetic even before you were poisoned, just like mother......."

Whether Jesse knew it was a hallucination or not, Jesse didn't care. He ran towards Sami and pushed her straight down to the ground. He then started kicking her while she was down.