Kuhn: Stuck (Smut)

Requested by: Kpoplover_12
Guys, even tho this is a smut, I did my best to not let it go too far. However, if you're not comfortable with this kind of story, do not read it.

You have been warned.

"Ah...I'm going to be late!" You told yourself while you looked for your heels.
"There they are!" You exclaimed as you took the shoes and ran to your car.
"Hello, I'm Aaliyah and I'm ready to give my best to make this company a better place. My enthusiast to learn new things make it easy for me to progress, I hope you're willing to give me an opportunity, thank you" You repeated those words in your head as you walked to the building's elevator.
"I think I'll make it on time" You thought.
But that's not going to happen.
The elevator stopped at the third floor and opened it's doors, letting in a tall and handsome man.
He was against the wall looking at you with a smirk in his features.
"What is a hottie like you doing here?" He said checking you out.
"None of your business" You said not looking at him, but feeling his eyes wander around your body.
"Oh feisty, I like it. You're my type" He said walking towards you and trapping your body between his arms.
You couldn't help but blush.
"I'm Kuhn, and you are?" He asked.
"I'm Aaliyah" You said finally looking at him, and to be honest, he was attractive.
He was leaning forwards to kiss you but then, the elevator stopped.
"What's going on?" Kuhn mumbled.
"Oh no...I'm going to be late..." You thought out loud.
"Don't worry! We'll get you out as soon as possible!" A voice from outside said.
"Well, I think we should find something to do" He said while taking you by the waist.
You weren't sure, but something about him made you feel safe, so you just went with it.
You put your arms around his neck as he was exploring your body with his hands.
He kissed you roughly, bitting your bottom lip. Then he lightly pulled your hair making you moan and that's when you pushed his tongue inside you, both fighting for dominance.
You both didn't know you had been making out for 30 minutes.
You pulled out for air and he did too, smiling, not smirking.
"I kinda don't want this to be a one-night stand, so...I'll take you out for dinner tonight, okay?" He said shyly.
"Sure!" You said smiling at him, while giving him your number.
You were late for your interview, but it was worth it.