Xiao: Could It Be Him? (Fluff)

Rating: C for *Jackson's voice* Cute
Warning: None
Requested by: @JINWOO4MYLUV
This is a High School AU

I hope you enjoy!

"Aren't you curious about who's doing it?" Your bestfriend Dongyeol asked you as you took a rose that was on your desk.
"Of course I am, but I just need to wait until I catch that person putting the rose on my desk" You told him.

"But what if you never catch them?" He mumbled.

"Hm? What did you say?" You didn't hear him, being too focused on the pretty flower.
"Oh nothing, let's go get lunch" He said as he exited the classroom.

At the cafeteria

"Have you ever experienced something like this?" You asked him.
"Nobody likes me that much, you know?" He confessed, sighing dramatically.
"I like you that much" You said laughing, but you meant it.

"You only see me as a friend" He thought as he gave you a sad smile.

"What would you do if someone actually liked you that much?" You asked.
"I wouldn't believe it, but if it's true, I would like it if that person told me about their feelings" He answered you, secretly hoping you were talking about yourself.
"Why? Do you know someone that likes me?" He playfully smirked as he ran a hand through his hair.
"Nope. I was just wondering" You said as you flicked his forehead.

Some weeks passed and you found a rose on your desk everyday.
You asked almost everyone in school if they knew who was doing it, but nobody seemed to know.

But one day, instead of a rose, you found a letter.

'Hello beautiful, I don't think I can keep being a secret admirer anymore, so I decided it's time you know who I am. Meet me in the cafeteria after classes.'

You couldn't believe it.
You were going to meet the one who put all those roses on your desk.
Finally.

You were hoping it was Dongyeol.

As much as you hide it, you do feel something for your bestfriend.

You spent all day thinking about who could it be. And when the time came, you ran out of the classroom.

When you got to the cafeteria, you saw a tall guy, his back was facing you.

"Could it be him?" You thought.

You walked towards the male.

He turned around to face you.

"H-Hi" You said with a small voice.

After all, it was him.

"I think we both know what I'm going to say, so, I'll make it quick...
Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said, closing his eyes shut, probably thinking you were going to reject his love towards you.

"I do" You accepted as you smiled.

"How about we go get some ice cream?" He said as he intertwined his fingers with yours.