Wooshin: Nevermind (Fluff/Fantasy)

Rating: T for This Is My Second Time Writing Fantasy
Warning: None
Requested by: @Nasya_hil
This is a Vampire AU

I hope you enjoy~

"What do you do if you don't find human blood to drink?" You asked your boyfriend, who had his head resting on your lap.
"Y/N, I don't drink human blood" He said as he chuckled.

"Do you want to?"

He tensed.
Nobody ever asked him, nor his family if they wanted to try human blood.

He knew that if he started drinking it, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from wanting more and more.

But he also knew that if he drank your blood, you would become a vampire as well, or he would kill you by accidentally sucking all your blood.

And he didn't want any of those things to happen.

"Nah, I'm good" He finally declined your suggestion.

"Oh come on. Y'know you want to~" You purred as you positioned yourself on top of him. Strategically placing your neck awfully close to his mouth.

"Do you want to be a vampire so badly?" He asked, throwing his arms around your waist.

"Of course! I'm the last human in my family, and it's kind of making me bored" You informed him.

He stopped talking for a while, as if he was thinking.

"Well if you want it that much..." He said, pulling your neck closer to his mouth.

He opened his mouth and when you felt the tips of his fangs touch your skin...

"Nevermind. That's not happening" He said, laughing at your sulky face.