Wooshin: Alone (Smut) Part 2

YEAHHH HERE'S PART 2!!!
And...as always, here's the warning:
Do not read this if you feel uncomfortable with the topic, come back soon if you want to read an clean story~
And read the first part before this one to understand what's going on!
Without any further ado, let's begin.
You have been warned.

After Gyujin left, you were left blushing, embarrassment running through your veins.
"I think I-I should get going" You said as you stood up from the bed and began looking for your bra.
"Hell no, you are not going anywhere until we're done" Wooshin said as he pushed you back in the bed and pinned you down by holding your wrists.
"B-But I..." You tried talking, but you were cut by Wooshin's lips on yours.
"Do you think I'll just let you leave after you got me to this point?" He asked, a smirk making it's way to his lips.
"I don't think we'll need this" He said pointing at your underwear.
As soon as the sentence was finished, he removed them in one movement.
You instinctively tried to covered yourself, but you hands were being held by your boyfriend.
"No no, no covering. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You're beautiful" He said, giving you a small smile.
He let go of your wrists and took of his shirt, jeans and boxers as well.
You both loved eachother, but neither of you were ready for a baby, so he used an anti-pregnancy device. (A/N: y'all know what I'm talking about)
He made his way to your entrance, and positioned himself.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked you, not wanting you to regret it after it was done.
You nodded. And he smiled once again.
He entered you carefully and slow, to make you feel the least pain as possible.
Even though you wincing in pain, it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. And soon later, the pain was completely replaced by overwhelming pleasure.
Everytime you let out Wooshin's name slip out from your lips, it made him a feel little bit closer to his climax.
It wasn't a rough or quick session, it was a slow, delicate and sweet one.
After a while, you both of you reached your peak.
You laid down, with your head on top of Wooshin's chest, and he began playing with your hair.
"You know what?" He began.
"What?" You said, looking forward to what he was going to say next.
"I think we should be alone more often"

I hope you enjoyed~
I said 'I won't sugarcoat anything' but I ended writing this as innocent as humanly possible.