Wooshin: Mystery Aisle (Fluff)

Rating: F for Fluffy Fluff
Warning: None.
Requested by: @tiff_tshh

I hope you enjoy!

Today was not your day.

You couldn't get your hair to look the way you wanted it to, you failed a exam you had studied a lot for, your favorite shirt ripped and you didn't have breakfast today.

Everything you wanted was to curl up in ball in your bed with some ice cream beside you.

But the day was nice, so you decided to go out, despise the mood you were in.

You headed towards the library, your favorite place: it was quiet and peaceful.

When you entered, a lady that worked there greeted you with a smile as she waved her hand.

You smiled and waved back at her.

A man waved at you, before realizing that you weren't looking at him and awkwardly putting his hand down.

You enjoyed your walk through the aisles, that were full of amazing stories behind pretty covers.

There was a small amount of people in the library. It wasn't crowded, but it wasn't empty.

You were looking through the 'Mystery' aisle now.

You wanted and intriguing book this time.

There was only one person in the aisle, a tall, young looking man.

You kept looking through the books, when you saw one that caught your attention.

And it looks like it caught the man's attention too, because when you both wanted to grab it, you ended up grabbing each other's hand.

You both pulled back with a small gasp.

"You can keep it" He said.
"But let me borrow it after you finish" He added, giving you a small smile.

"Sure" You said, remembering you had seen him before.

He was the awkward stranger who waved at you earlier.

He handed you his phone.

"Would you please give me your number?" He asked you.

You took his phone and typed in your number.

"Let's meet up here again" He mumbled, too shy to say it out loud.

"I was going to say that" You said, smiling at him.

"I'm Wooshin, what's your name?" He wondered.

"I'm Chrystal" You said.

"I have to go now" Wooshin told you, pouting.

"See you soon?" You asked.

"Of course!" He said as he waved his hand at you.

Then, you exited the library too, completely forgetting about the book.