Gyujin: Matching Clothes (Fluff)

Rating: F for Fluff Fluff Fluff
Warning: None.
Requested by: KYUUBIke

This was inspired by a sentence I saw on Tumblr earlier (Would it be too cliché if we matched clothes a little?)

I hope you enjoy~

"Hey babe" Gyujin said as he walked towards his girlfriend, who had just entered the dorm.

"Hello, what did you need to tell me?" She asked, curious.

20 minutes ago

The couple has been talking on the phone for around 2 hours.

But the young woman sensed something was wrong with Gyujin.

He awkward laughed every 5 minutes, he asked if she was fine at least 10 times, and he asked her if she could go to the dorm out of nowhere, saying it was very important.

Worried, she hurriedly changed into a white v-neck shirt, skinny light blue jeans, and her —now very worn out— black vans. Followed by throwing on a burgundy scarf and a black leather jacket.

End of flashback

"Oh uh..." He looked startled.

"How do I tell her?" He mumbled.

There was an uncomfortably silent moment.

"L-Let's go to my room, just in case any member comes" He was bitting his lower lip, as he fidgeted with his fingers.

What was he so embarrassed of?

You both entered his room and sat down on his bed.

"Is he going to break up with me?" You thought.

Maybe your worry showed up in your face, because he said "Don't panic, I'm not breaking up with you", as if he had read your mind.

"I was looking through the window last week, and I saw many couples, wearing m-matching outfits" He wasn't making eye contact with you.

"And I thought it was pretty cool, so I wanted to ask you..." He began.

"Would it be too cliché if we matched clothes a little?" He finally got to the point.

You laughed at how you were thinking he was going to break up with you, but he ended up asking you to match clothes.

"Don't reject it like that" He faked a pout.

"I'm not rejecting it, in fact, I'd love that" You reassured him.

He smiled widely.

"But I have work to do, so I'll be going home now" You said getting up.

"Wait, you can't leave without giving me a goodbye kiss!"