Sunyoul: Double Date (Fluff)

Rating: H for Hello, 2017!
Warnings: None.
Requested by: @Kcraze03_

—————
FIRST THING I POST ON 20SEVENTEEN (see what I did there? no? okay ㅠ.ㅠ)
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING YEAR!!!💫
—————

"You won't stay here with me on my day off?" Your boyfriend asks you.

He was pouting cutely, but you could tell he was sad.

"I promised Jihoon and his girlfriend, Hyemin, I would go watch a movie with them today, I'm sorry" You explained, feeling a little guilty.

Jihoon has been your best friend since childhood, and he rarely got free days, just like Sunyoul, since Jihoon was in a group as well.

You had totally forgotten about the fact that it was Sunyoul's day off today.

"I'll come back early, so we can spend some time together anyways" You said, trying to cheer him up.

"Oh, yeah. Sure, that's fine" He gave you a weak smile.

It hurt you to see him like this.

After your little talk, Sunyoul proceeded to leave you alone so you could get ready.

He propped himself on top of the sofa, watching TV with a blank expression.

Man. He really wanted to spend the whole day with you.

After sulking for a bit, he understood that you had plans, and that you would, in fact, spend time with him after all. So it wasn't that bad.

Wait.

'She's spending the day with another guy?' Sunyoul realised.

'Come on, Seon Yein, don't get jealous because Kaelyn is spending some time with her best friend. There's nothing wrong about that. It's not like she likes him or anything, right? Right?!' He told himself.

'Of course not. She's not like that'

'But what if she has changed?'

He was getting worried over nothing, since you didn't feel that way towards Jihoon. But Sunyoul was feeling insecure.

Finally, you were ready to go.

"Hey, Kaelyn" He said softly.

You hummed in response.

"You don't feel a-anything towards Jihoon, right?" He finally asked.

You laughed at that as you shook your head.

"Of course not! We're just friends" You were being one hundred percent honest with him.

He sighed. He knew you were right.

Jihoon was also a close friend of him.

"Wait. Were you jealous because I'm going to spend some time with him?" You knew you were correct.

"Pfft. Of course not" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Aww! You were jealous!" You began laughing again.

He rolled his eyes as he smiled.

"He has a girlfriend, by the way. I think you forgot about that" You reminded him.

He mentally facepalmed himself for forgetting about that detail.

Some moments later, Jihoon and Hyemin knocked on your door.

After greeting them, they asked Sunyoul if he wanted to tag along, for a double date.

And he loved that idea.

He exclaimed "Sure!" almost immediately, with a huge smile on his face.