*~Chapter 5~*

*Marigold's POV*

So we got out on route 7. Athena said we should not go in the tall grass for reasons like Trainers. Also we should not stick to the path. Also Trainers. So the side of the path was the best. we walked along it and went across a bridge. then I saw a berry farm! two excuses. 1. I love nature and 2. We need some Hp and Pp restore berries! So I begged Athena if we can and I told her the 2nd reason. If I told her the first reason she would not have let me. You know what that means! She said yes but if we see humans, she has to use her telepathic powers to tell them every thing! so we went in. It was beautiful! Oran berries, Leppa Berries, Peacha Berries, and Even Sitrus berries. Then Athena saw a grown up man with his little girl looking at them. she started talk telepathically "We come in no harm. My friend Marigold loves nature and we need Sitrus, and Leppa Berries for our journey."  "What is your name and why do you need my berries?" He said. Athena Answered "My Name is Athena. we need the Sitrus and Leppa Berries because something happened. Something Terrible I sense is going to happen." "What is it, Athena?" He asked. "I sense that the legendary Rainbow Gem has been broken into 8 pieces. you see Carnation the Sylveon and I, Athena the Espeon are two of the evolution of Eevees, or Eeveelutions, you might call them. so our quest is to find the bad guys and take the rainbow gem back." Athena answered. He said "Well if it is the Rainbow gem, maybe your friend, Carnation, can help my wife. well you see we just got back from the hospital and she will die any moment now." Carnation Gulped and then said '"I will try sir." then they all went inside. "Here is my wife, Carnation." She looked at carnation. Right then and there carnation felt love. then she hopped on the bed, used Geomancy by licking her and then Layed down on the bed and went to sleep. she started to look better! Actually she got up and walked outside, took a deep breath. Carnation then woke up. The wife said "Thanks, Carnation. You just saved my life." Then Carnation got off the bed. Each one of her friends hugged her! Then the wife said "Here. 16 Leppa berries and 16 Sitrus berries. thanks! hope you come and visit!" Everybody waved goodbye! once they left, I said "Carnation! how did you do that!" She answered "I don't know, but one thing is for certain. The gem does have legendary powers in it!"