*~Chapter 13~*

*Aqusea's POV*

When we woke up the next morning, Athena said "Time to go on route 22!" We started to pack up and go where she said, Route 22. when we got on route 22, I saw 2 Level 7 Riolus Bullying a Bunnlby and Litleo. They were both Level 5. I felt I had to stand up for them. so i got in front of them and said "Please leave them alone!" Then one of the riolus said "You are a long way from home. so what are you going to do Eevee? Battle me? Ha! I don't think so!" I did not know what to say then. then before I could say something, Carnation got in front of me! She said "That is enough! What you boys have to say about yourselves! Bullying a Litleo, a Bunnlby, and a Little Eevee! Now go before I Moonblast you!" "Yes ma'am!" They said then started to run. "Thanks Carnation!" I said. Carnation said "Your welcome!" then she took me over by the river! Athena said "Bath Time!" so we all took a bath. Kinetto was far away from us, seeing he was a boy! Once one of the older ones,Lassie, Athena, or Carnation, was done they checked up on him! He was done by the time one of them got there. Athena told us the plan once everyone was done! Not telling you the plan! I got to go! See ya!