*~Chapter 6~*

*Aqusea POV*

Athena said that we are almost there to Camphrier town. I did not know we were that close. apparently the berry farm is right next to the town, but out of town limits. Just because I did not know we were right next to it, I bumped into the entrance arch. not going through it! right next to it! Really?!? Marigold even laughed! I said "Hmph!" and walked through it and was looking where I was going. everyone followed. Then Athena said the plan "Friends! Here is the plan. 1.) we need to check us up. that means we need to go to the pokemon center. mainly because I want to see if me and Carnation is ok. while we are at it you Eevees will get a check up to. then once that is done, Number 2. we will search the town for the piece of the Rainbow Gem. I got a feeling that we won't find it here. but we need evidence! everyone, is that a plan?" Everyone nodded. "Good!" everyone followed Athena to the pokemon center. then Athena told nurse joy, in telepathy, that we need check ups. she took us back one by one and we eventually got done. then we looked in 4 parts of Camphrier town. that means two pokemon in each part. then once we were sure that nothing was in each part we explored the castle and turned up nothing! Athena said "well, we are done. The Moon are rising and that means night time. bed time everyone!" Then we followed Athena to the pokemon center, asked nurse joy if we can sleep there with no pokemon trainers catching us, and went to sleep in this place in the back that had no pokemon trainers. Next up Route 5!