*~Chapter 9~*

*Kinetto's POV*

The next morning I woke up. All the girls were already awake. Being the only boy in this trip, I feel left out. Well, Lassie is by my side because she is a tomboy, but I want an eevee who I could call 'Brother'. I want to go to the Pokemon Lab, but all the other girls, except Lassie, want to go to the hair stylist in the city. I say "Alright." Everyone went.  The other Eevees want to get a furcut like a Heart. Athena can't do it because her fur is so short. Carnation is the same thing. Lastly Lassie, She does not want her fur cut at all! Also i am a boy. I am staying on the side lines! When everyone was Done, Lassie had to say that I wanted to go to the Pokemon Lab! Oh, I felt like Pawch(ing) Lassie! Oh I wish! I just need to keep my cool. So I went a long with this. When we got there, Athena told the professor, in telepathy, that we are here to visit and look around. and she also told him it was my idea! Really, Lassie! You are super lucky! so he showed us around and at the end we said goodbye and we discussed the plan for the morning, which is going on route 4 towards Santalune City, But first is going to sleep in the pokemon center!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Katelyn6629 Here! I just want to say a made up word, which is Pawch, means an Eevee Punch. get it? because they have paws and want to punch someone! get it now? That is it!