*~Chapter 8~*

*Lassie's POV*

"So we finally arrived at Lumoise City." Gia said while looking up at the sign that says 'Welcome To Lumoise City!'. "Come on!" I said "Go through the entrance already!" Everyone nodded. Then we started heading through. "Wow!" Carnation said "This Place is Huge!" everyone was in awe except Athena. Athena looked at the map and found where the pokemon center is. "Come on! We need to heal at the Pokemon Center!" Athena said to everyone. Everyone nodded and said "Ok!" So they walked there trying to stay clear of trainers. they finally got to the Pokemon Center. Athena said in telepathy to nurse joy "Nurse Joy, Me, Athena, and my friends need to get a check up. Also we do not want anyone to catch us." Nurse joy answered "Oh! My Cousin in Camphrier town told me about you guys! You do not like to be caught, but you are saving the rainbow gem from team black. Thanks! Also I can do a check up for everybody!" Once everyone got a check up and seemed fine we started to head off. Not before Athena got a feeling of where the gem is. She told us to follow her to Magenta Plaza. Also it was there! the color was redish-orange! everyone was afraid to touch it except me! so I said "let me touch it!". Everyone nodded. so i touch it. I began to twirl and twirl and change shape and color. then I came down and looked in the reflection of the water at the fountain. I was a Flareon! everyone was happy! then we started heading to the Pokemon Center because it was starting to get dark! we got there just in time. they made a room for all of us! boy, I was tired! good night!