*~Chapter 25~*

*Athena's POV*

"Now it is time to go to Route 19!" I said. Then we went on route 19 and their was a lot of nice Pokémon. A bit too nice. Then I Started to hear a Pokémon cry. I told my fellow Eevees and Eeveelutions. "We need to go help the crying Pokémon!" Marigold said.  Everyone else, including me, nodded. So I showed them the way to where I heard the Pokémon cried. Before we got to the corner we stopped and looked around the corner and there was 3 Pokémon. A Sliggoo was in a cage with 2 Haunters laughing at her. I said to my fellow Eevees and Eeveelutions "We need to stay here until I say it is ok." everyone nodded. So I listened to what they were saying. The Haunter to the left said "I hope this  shows you right Sliggoo!" The right one then said "Yeah. this will show you not to mess with Gengar!" They started to laugh some more and Sliggoo started to cry some more. I Just about had enough of this and I started to walk out. I said "Why are you being so mean to Sliggoo!?!" they turned around and the one to the left said "What did you say?" Then I said "I said, Stop being mean!" the other haunter said "Ha! do you want to go in the cage with it?" then my fellow Eeveelutions stepped out. Carnation said "NO! Do we need to have a battle?" Then Lassie said "Winner gets their way." both haunters said "Bring it on!"