*~Chapter 22~*

*Gia's POV*

The next morning, I woke up to the legendarys Screaming. We all took a step outside and Athena said "This is it. Time to learn about our powers." Mewtwo said "Ah! I see you guys are awake! Time for Training!" Everyone Started Except me, Aqusea, and Carnation. Carnation was about to start. Before she started training, she said to us "Aqusea, Gia, You guys have to stay out because you are eevees. But you guys can watch." Then she run to Xerneas. Aqusea said "Ugh! No fair! We should have Powers just like them!" "Aqusea. Don't be negative! We will get our powers soon!" I answered. I looked to where they are training. Carnation is healing a flower with Xerneas. Athena is with a whole bunch of little rocks and 1 big rock, practicing Psystrike with Mewtwo. Kinetto is with Zapdos at the entrance to the forest practicing Thunderstorm. It is very cloudy over there. Over by the clouds, on the edge of the forest, Glaze and Suicune are practicing Blizzard. Lastly, Marigold and Virizion are learing to  make leaf blades. They even made a blacksmith out of leaves! That's Funny! at the end of the day we all had to sleep and say our goodbyes! Even Me and Aqusea! That was the greatest part of my day! Now time for sleep!

========================================================

Katelyn6629 here! I know Blizzard is a TM move that any Pokémon can learn! Suicune can learn it by leveling up! also Suicune doesn't have a signature move! that's  why I picked that one! also Virizion I think has a Signiture move. I think it is Leaf blade! NightmareUmbreon You can tell me if it is right or not! Only this time! That's it! thanks! bye!