Chapter 28: Hehe breast pocket

Caspar ended up carrying me home. How he lasted that long, I'm not that sure. Then again, his arms are very very sturdy and his chest is so well-built, perfect for leaning against.

I'm not 100% sure when I feel asleep, but after a while I felt at peace being carried around. I shifted slightly to find the position where I felt most comfy, then I placed my head on his shoulders. This meant my hair tickled Caspar's neck, which caused him to let out a supressed chuckle. My consciousness began to fade. My last thought told me that I could get used to this.

I felt a gentle nudge which was followed by "It's time to get up."

I began to stir, but refused to wake up.

"5 more minutes..."

He laughed then continued in a jokey tone "You know, you really should get up, it's not safe for you to be defenceless around me, I'm a guy you know!"

Involuntarily, a sleepy smile spread across my face.

"That's not true...You're the person I feel safest around...I know...you won't hurt me....not...not like Joe..."

"I'm still a guy! I could take your lips!"

"Hehe...do it..if you dare..."

Before I knew it, Caspar's lips were pressing against mine. I wasn't expecting the kiss so suddenly. It took me by surprise, I couldn't even respond. Even when I felt bolts of electricity run through me. I knew I loved the feeling. I couldn't deny me and Caspar worked well together, and I loved spending time with him. Every time we spent time together I was happy.

"{Your name} we're at your house. You might need to wake up and open the door."

"My keys... my jean pocket...."

"What!?! I can't reach in there!"

"At least it's not my breast pocket....Hehe."

I was sleepy, but not enough to not be able to embarrass Caspar. I evil smiled to myself, knowing Caspar would be blushing right now. That's what he gets for thinking funny thoughts about pockets. My, my how cheeky.

"You're a little minx, you are! Would you knock on the door instead of teasing me?" He said lovingly.

I reached out, with my eyes still closed to hit the door.

While waiting for Zoe to come, I nuzzled against Caspar's neck again.

"Caspar, I really really like you...I'm so glad you're my boyf-"

"CASPAR!?"

"ZOE!?"

~~~

CASPAR AND ZOE KNOW EACH OTHER!? 

BUT HOW!?

Stay tuned to find out, or maybe you've guessed already?

P.s. Don't be afraid to follow me~

XxNicole_DesuxX