The Block's Estate Massie's room

Series of typing:

Massiekur: hey leesh wats up?

HolaGurrl: nothin just shoppin online as usual....u?

Massiekur: im so tired of NG new gurl shes so done :P

BigRedHead: heyy :)

BigRedHead: i dont no bout NG if she didnt still M's bf maybe she could join the group

Massiekur: siriesly dyl :(

SexySportsBabe: mass iz rite

Clairebear: heyy :)

Massiekur: wat r u doin?

Clairebear: texting Cam

Massiekur: @ @

SexySportsBabe: NG's wrost then wen we met claire

Clairebear: i appologized but she is

HolaGurrl: omg look at the chattin box below

Massie squinted at the box below. Massie's mouth dropped. Then she started typing.

Massiekur: omg i over heard Dani and Alice talking bout skyping 2nite.

Mandycandy: hi

Massiekur: wat r u doin in our chat room

Mandycandy: i cracked the password, btw change the password so easy

Massiekur: i can report u, u no

Mandycandy is offline.

Massiekur: hah

SexySportsBabe: wat should i wear?

HolaGurrl: black blouse with rinestones on the colar, faded blue jeans, and ankle-boots

Massiekur: thats wat ur wearing isent it?

HolaGurrl: yep! tehe

Massiekur: oh aleesh lol

BigRedHead: got 2 go tryin to find an outfit

SexySportsBabe: yah me 2, parents bout to cut my skyping time. Call me

Massiekur: k!

Clairebear: kk

BigRedHead: lates

HolaGurrl has logged off at 9:45 pm

SexySportsBabe has logged off.

As soon as Massie logged of, she took out her phone and pressed 1, 2, 3, and 4 on speed dial. Alicia was 1. "Heyyy!" Alicia squealed into the phone. Massie removed the phone from her ear so it won't burst her eardrum. "Stop looking in the mirror and wait for me to get Dylan." Massie said. Alicia stopped looking in the mirror like she was told.

'Hey Dyl." Alicia said. "Hey Aleesh." Dyaln said. Massie rolled her eyes and dialed 3 and 4. She dialed 4 like it was the first time because she wasn't used to dialing 4. "Ugh Kris isen't answering." Massie said wih fustration. "She must've got cut already." Alicia said. "Uh no duh." Massie said in anger. This is why Alicia was fed up with Massie. "Hey C." Massie said into the phone to Claire. 'So how's it with Cam?" Alicia asked. "Not good, he won't call me back and I never see him at school." Claire sighed. "You never know, Mandy could've stolen him." Massie said.

"No because he's calling me NOW!' Claire jumped up and down in her flats. 'Answer it."  Dylan said. "Kay call you guys back later." Claire hung up her phone. "Hey Cam." Claire said really girly. "This is Layne." the voice on the phone said. "Oh." Claire said disappointed. "Come on Fawn I'm sorry." a voice in the background said. "What was that?' Claire asked. "Oh that was Chris he and Fawn broke up." Layne said. "Anyways, I called you because ever since you joined the Pretty Commitee we haven't hung out." Layne sighed. "Oh well we can hang out this week." Claire said.

"Great, how's Friday?' Layne questioned. "We can never hang out on Fridays, Massie always has her sleepovers on Fridays." Claire said. She really didn't want to talk to Layne. "Oh what 'bout Saturday?" Layne said. Claire could tell that Layne was talking through her teeth. "Sorry we're going to get medis and pedis that day." Claire said. "Ugh so when can we hang out, huh?" Layne yelled. "It's just that ever since I joined the group I've been busy." Claire siged. "Ahuh, and I'm going to Europe." Layne joked but not in a fun way. "I'm not lying I just......" Layne inturrepted.

"I think you just don't wnat to hang out with me." Layne said. "No that's not true....." Claire stopped talking. "Sure." Layne almost cried. "But......" Layne hung up. Claire went back to her conversation wth the PC. "So what did he say?" Massie squealed. "It wasn't him, it was Luh-ayne." Claire said annoyed. "Oh, I just wasted perfectly good excitement on Luh-ayne." Massie said disappointed.