BOCD- Tuesday Hallway (Final Part)

"AAAAGGHHH!!!!" Mandy screamed. She walked up to Massie with a smirk on her face. "What's up mandy did you see your own reflection?" Kristen asked. They cracked up. "Noooo blondie, I got a free attmetion to Goalmore the best and exspiencesive school in Washington." Mandy bragged. "Wowww and am I a babysitter?" Alicia asked. "No!" Mandy snapped. "Then why do you think I care?" Alicia said. "Whatevs, see you never." Mandy laughed. "It's so unnnfair that Mandy got to go to a great school." Dylan sighed. "She didn't." Massie said.

"Huh?" Alicia asked. "I made a prank phone call to send her out of here. I payed for her plane ride but she didn't get to go to the school. And plus she doesn't have enough money to come back." Massie said. "Great plan, she's gonne be embarrased when she gets there." Dylan said. They all laughed all over again. Massie was glad she had great friends and she loved them like sisters. And she never wants to change it.

NEW NEW NEW Update: okay some I'm making ANOTHER story, yeah, I always have ideas for stories and just like that I decide I don't wanna do it. So it's Alpha Academy and you can submit your character. Just fill this out:

Name:

DOB/Age:

Talents:

Personality:

Style:

Appearence:

Hometown:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Reason for attending AA:

The deadline is June 7th, 2014. So you have ten days to turn them in.