BOCD-Middle School-Cafe

Massie fluffed her blouse as she opened the wooden doors to OCD. With Alicia, Kristen, Dylan, and Claire by her side, they walked in slowly side by side. "Heel toe heel toe." Massie repeated in her head several times. Everybody wasn't even staring at them as always. They were to focused on somebody else. It was a new girl. OCD hasn't had a new girl sense Claire. When Massie heard about the new girl she automatically knew she was a LBR. "Ehmagod, get a look at her clothes." Alicia said to Massie. Massie streched out her neck and stood on her tip-toes to get a better look.

The girl had on a cashmere sweater and last year's skinny jeans with Keds. "Wow and I was worried that she's wearing something better than us; but how can anyone here do that." Massie crossed her arms with a "thank god" smile. But the next day everyone wore last year's skinny jeans and Keds. "Gawd, what's with everyone; why do they all look like the new girl?' Massie crossed her arms furiously. She stomped up to the new girl. She had three girls standing next to her. "Heyyy, my name is Mandy Blane and these are my friends, Kristi, Dani, and Alice." the new girl said as Massie approached her.

"That sounds just like Massie, Kristen, Dylan, and Alicia." Dylan whispered to Massie. "Look, I rule OCD and I'm not going to let some LBR take over, and by the way are you bird? Massie said. Mandy nodded her head no. "Then why are your shoes so cheap?" Massie finshed. Everybody laughed even though she already used that one before. "Oh no the new girl is making me lose my combacks." Massie said. "How?' Kristen scrachted her blond head and then ran her fingers through it. "Well I already used that comback because I couldn't think of anything else BECAUSE I was so focused on her that...." Massie took a deep breath.

"Slow down." Alicia warned her. "What am I going to do the new girl already got everyone to wear what she's wearing." Massie said stresed out. "Calm down, the day is almsot over we'll talk 'bout it somemore when we get in the car." Claire suggested. When Massie was in the car she updated her current state of union.

Current State of Union

in/out

Keds Regualr/tennis shoes

focusing/attention

different combacks/same combacks