Hallway

Alicia's thoughts

I always wanted to be like Massie. Some people call me a wannebe but I'd make a better leader than her. I agree with Kristen she's the one who gets annoied by Massie the most. Besides, I know more people then Massie. I had just got out my last class. "Hey Leesh!" a fimilar voice said. I turned around from my locker. It was the new girl from my dance class, Bailey. 'Hey B," I said, "Where were you?" Baliey skipped over to me. "I was in chemisrty." she said.

"Oh ready to go into the cafeteria." I asked. Bailey nodded her head. Olivia was already at the table. I always love sitting with Bailey and Olivia because we always have fun. At Massie's table they always gossip. I guess Claire will have to take my place.

Cafeteria:

Massie: y arent u @ the table?

Me: O asked me 2 sit with her, wat was i supos 2 say

Massie: say no

Me: ok.....no

Massie: not wat i meant

Dylan: not kool

Kristen: WTH r u @ O n B's table

Claire: come awn leesh sit with us

By the look on Massie's face, I knew she was mad.

Massie's thoughts

I was so mad at Alicia. Why is she sitting with LBR's? Then I spotted something that would make me explode. I saw Mandy talking to Derrick Harrington aka Derrington. I sucked in my cheeks and flared my nostrils. 'Mass are you ok?" Dylan asked. I didn't respone. Alicia has to be here when things like this would happen. Kristen would make a joke off of it, Alicia would add to it which would make us laugh harder, Dylan would force to put it on her mom's show, The Daily Grind, and Claire would cheer me up. It's a pattern that we us. That's what makes us good friends.

"ALICIAAAA!!!!" Was all I could say. Everyone stared. And for some weird reason, Alicia hurried over to me. I was confused. Why all of sudden did Alicia want to help me. "What, people are staring?" Alicia said through her teeth. "Look four tables away from us." I said. Alicia looked over at Mandy and Derrington who were laughing and watching something. Alicia's mouth dropped. "Ehmagod M-M-M....." Alicia mumbled. We all walked over to them and grabbed Mandy by the arm.

"What the H-E-L-L are you doing with my boyfriend." I asked and flared my nostrils again. I'm trying to not to curse right now but it seems that I almost did. "What do you mean by YOUR boyfriend?" she asked. "He's my boyfriend." I said. My words sounded shaky. "No he's not he's my boyfriend; he said he broke up with his last girlfriend." Mandy said. I stomped over to Derrington. "Hey, so when are you going to break the news to me?' I asked him. "I-I-I....I." He sturred. "I-I-I what?" I said. I wanted to break into tears.

"I wanted to tell you but....." I interrupted. "But what?; you were to busy hanging out with "Mandy".' Tears started running down my face. We all walked away. "Ok that's it new girl is now in full speed." I said. "Done." Claire said. 'Done.' Dylan said. "Done." Kristen said. "And done." Alicia said. I was so glad that Alicia was back on my side.