BOCD-Gym Class Monday

"Ugh I'm soooo tired." Alicia pouted. But she picked up another ball, threw up in the air and hit it with her racket. "Alright Rivera that's enough from you. Next is Cher Bronskie." Ms. Kooper yelled. She blew her whistle as Alicia walked over to the bench. Dylan dug her hand in her sports bag and pulled out a bag of Lays. She crunched on two at a time. "Um aren't you suppose to be on a potatoe diet?" Alicia asked. She scooted over so she won't get crumbs on her white gym shorts. "Yeah but these are sooo good!" Dylan squeezed her eyes shut then opened them again. Alicia tried changing the subject but it didn't work. She re-buttoned her red collar gym shirt. It had the letters OCD on the top right side.

Everyone had on a red collar shirt and white gym shorts with plain white sneakers. "Thank you Block now you can go sit." Ms. Kooper said in her deep voice. Massie frolicked to the bench next to Dylan. Massie took her hair down from her pony tail and waved it around. "I thought Kristen and Claire had tennis for gym time too." Massie raised her eyebrows. "No..Claire has baseball and Kristen has soccer." Dylan explained. 'Whatever, I just wish that Burns could do something about these uniforms for gym." Massie said. "Maybe we can have another uniform contest." Alicia insisted. "i don't know guys I think she'll say no 'cause last time there was cheating going awn." Dylan glared at Alicia. She did her best I'm-sorry-I cheated smile.

"Well IIIII think so we'll ask her before we go to the cafe." Massie announced. She re-pony tailed her hair when her name was called again.

~Principal Burns Office~

"NO!" Principal Burns shouted. "But why not?" Alicia asked. "For the forty-fourth time, because last time I was reported that YOU cheated." Burns responded. "I promise not to. Puh-lease." Alicia begged. Burns looked across from Massie to Dylan and Dylan to Alicia, they were all smiling with her hands looking like they were praying. "The answer is still no." Burns said. "Uhg!" Massie groaned as they left Burns' office.

~Cafe~

"Hey Kuh-laire why aren't you sittin' with us?" Mandy asked her as she walked up to table 18. As Massie stared at Derrington Mandy quickly got infront of her. "Um, Mandy are youa skyscraper?" Massie asked real annoyed. "No!?" Mandy said akwardly. "Then why are you blocking my view?" Massie said still staring at him. Massie stared back at Mandy and giggled her, attepmt at trying to put on makeup. "Sorry to burst your bubble put we don't have clown college so there's no need to apply."Massie laughed.

The rest of them laughed at the comment. Mandy walked away put forgot her phone on the table. It buzzed. Massie picked it up.

Derrick: ok i pretended to date u, now plz dont tell ani1 that i put soap in the bell

Massie gasped. "What's up?" Alicia asked, concered. "Look!" Massie said as she shoved the phone  in her face. "GASP," Alicia faked, "......text something back." "Like what?" Massie asked. "Give it." Alicia motioned her hand. "MAYBE I WON'T MAYBE I WILL.....BUT ANYWAYS MEET BY THE BIG OAK TREE TODAY AFTER SCHOOL AND BRING ME SOME....ummm....A MICHEAL KORS HANDBAG FOR ALICIA.....Send!" Alicia typed out loud (TOL).

~Oak Tree-Outside of BOCD~

"Have you text Mandy?" Massie asked Claire. "Yeah!" Claire bit her index finger nail. Soon Mandy showed up with a green floral dress and tan strap flats. "EW-ma-gawd, that outfit does not match." Massie said almost throwing up. "So what do YOU guys want?" Mandy rolled her eyes. "Quit it with attitude Miss Wannabe." Massie smirked. Later Derrington showed up. "Ok you guys I want tell you something that I found yesterday," Massie took Mandy's phone from her pocket and everyone gasped, "........I found out that Mandy forced Derring- I mean Derrick to be her boyfriend or she'll tell on him for putting soap in the school bell."

Everyone gasped again.

New Update: Okay so I made new new website here's the link: http://bellafisher.weebly.com. I beg of you ti visit this site it's better than my old one...........I SWEAR IT IS!!!!!!!!!! And don't get annoyed when I keep posting this message everywhere.