The Block Estate Massie's Room-Friday

Every Friday night Massie had her famous sleepovers. Inez, the Blocks' house maid, sat out snacks and drinks. Massie had invited Kori, Olivia, and Strawberry. Massie wouldn't dare invite LBR's to her sleepovers, but she had to she can't just have Dylan. And her and Dylan made up over the phone, becuase Mandy is very tricky and she tricked Dylan into wearing Keds.  She had gotten their favorite snacks (high sugar). Gross! She and Inez sat out Massie's new favorite snack, banana nut muffins, white chocolate covered pretzels for Dylan, peanut M&Ms for Strawberry, carrots and ranch for Kori, and cucumbers with italian dressing for Olivia. Soon they all showed up. Dylan came last. She grabbed a bottle of sparkling water.

Massie couldn't talk gossip like they normaly do because Kori, Strawberry, and Olivia are still LBR's. When they entered she quickly picked up the makeup and nail polish. "So first let's to mandis/pedis and makeovers. Who wants to go first?" She squealed. Kori and Strawberry quickly sat down in Massie's new beanbag chairs. Starwberry took the white one and Kori took the royal purple one. "I guess you guys are going first." Massie insisted. Kori wiggled her crummy feet. Massie almost threw up when she went to go get the foot water. Dylan did Olivia's makeup. "Liv, I'm gonna call you Liv, when I'm done with you your gonna be ah-mazing. You just gotta stop with the rosie blush cheeks." Dylan wipped away at Olivia's very red cheeks.

"Oooh and I'll call Kori Kay and Strawberry Berry." Dylan insisted. "Cool! Just for that I want the Berry Red nail polish." Strawberry said. Massie rolled her eyes and painted Strawberry's ugly toes. Soon, they all got into their sleeping bags. There's only some gossip they can talk about. "Oooh, I saw Kristi putting something in your locker." Olivia said. "What?" Massie gasped. "Yeah, it was green and round." Olivia explained. "What if it's a stink bomb?" Strawberry asked. Kori snorted and rolled on the floor.

Massie: wuts so fun-E bout that?

Dylan: IDK!

Massie: y cant they just b kool 4 a lil bit.

Dylan: IKR, I cant last another sec with these 3 dumbells.

Massie: just try

Dylan: kay!

Kori, Strawberry, and Olivia were caught looking at their phones. They all gasped. "So you guys think we're 'dumbells' huh?" Kori asked. "I should've known this was a trick." Strawberry crossed her arms. "I'm out!" Olivia said. "Me too." Kori almost cried. "Me three!" Strawberry opened the door for them and slammed it shut. "Guh-reat now what are we suppose to do?" Massie said.