Galuway Farms

"Brownie, I'm telling you that this girl is worst then when I first met Kuh-laire." Massie pouted to her horse. "Mass are you talking to the horse....AGAIN?' Claire asked while walking towards her with a bucket of carrots. Claire put the bucket down in front of Brownie and pulled out a carrot. "Yeah he's the only good listener." Massie joked. Massie patted her hands together and hopped on top of the horse. "You can go get an extra horse from the stables..if you want." Massie said. "Sure." Claire went to go pick out a horse and headed for the trail with Massie.

Massie: luv ridin <3

"I'm right behind you, you don't have to text me." Claire laughed. "I know, but I want to." Massie smiled. "Have you ever riden a horse before?" Massie asked. "Yeah 'bout only 5 times." Claire answered. Massie sped up her horse. Claire sped up to. "So what horse did you pick out?" Massie asked. "Um...Claire." Claire said. "Oh yeah, we all named a horse after the PC." Massie laughed. "DO you ever ride the other horses." Clare said in curiousity. "Yeah, sometimes but mostly Brownie." Massie said. The two girls started galloping. "Hiyah!" Massie snapped.

~Block Estate Massie's Room~

The Current State of the Union

IN                                                         OUT

Naming horses after the PC        Regular horse names

Carrots                                     Riding with Claire

Brownies                                    texting & riding

BEEP! Massie computer beeped which meant that she had a Skype message.

Claire: come over NOW!! its urgency

Massie quickly got up and rushed to the guesthouse. "Look at this message Mandy sent me." Claire pointed to her computer.  It read: Dear Claire, It's me Mandy and I know that you're the last one to join Massie's group so your new to this. But I can help meet me at the mall by the fountain. I need have a plan. :)

         Love, Mandy

Massie gasped. "What should I do?" Claire asked. Massie tapped her chin and stared at Claire fan. She scrunched up her toes on Claire's furry yellow rug. While Massie kept thinking, she paced around the room in her lavender and dark purple pajamas. She rolled up her long-sleeve dark purple pajama sleeve. "Oooh I know GO!" Massie beamed. Claire wondered why Massie would let her go? "Why.. Mandy is your quote enemy end quote." Claire said. "Yeah but I want to know if she's going to talk about me and she might tell you some top secret info, and when we get then I can decide how to RUIN her." She explained.

Claire thought for a minute and agreed.