01. New Home

Hi! So here's the first chapter I hope you enjoy it.

"Your a Stark, and remember that"

Faye's bare feet slammed against the cold hard ground of the woods as she ran throughout, trying to get away. She had a few cuts in her blue jeans a one cut across her shirt. Her feet on the other hand were covered in cuts and bruises. She came to a stop, looking at around for an exit but found none, just a bunch of trees. A twig snapped behind her causing her to turn around but came face to face with absolutely nothing. Another twig snapped in the other direction behind her and she turned again only to see, yet again, nothing. A twig snapped again to her left and she turned around again.

A gasp escaped from Faye's lips at the sight in front of her, a man from Hyrda with a gun in his hand. Gathering up some courage, she grabbed the gun from him with the swift of her hand and slammed it into his guts. Dropping the gun, Faye took off in a run the opposite direction of the man. Faye didnt care if the man was okay or not.

She didn't want to go back and she wouldn't go back. Faye had been running for awhile but had come to an utter stop, fear struck the young girl at the sight in front of her. After everything she had been through, you think she wouldnt be scared but she was. She was still human, sort of. A dead body of a young boy hung in the tree, with tears in his shirt and blood dripping down from his slit wrist. Faye let out a loud screech, that could be heard from all over the place. Her hand covered her mouth in shock with her green eyes wide.

"This is your fault, Faye" A voice echoed in her head.

"You did this to me" Faye slowly started backing away from the body, the feeling of dizziness hitting her hard. Before she knew it, she was falling to the ground, letting the darkness come over her body.

-
A little girl with strawberry blond hair and an older boy with darker hair sat with each other outside on top of a blanket with a picnic basket. The girl was shoving grapes into her mouth while her brother was just eating everything he could fine in the basket that he liked. The little boy stopped once he noticed sadness in his sisters eyes. The little girl stopped as well and looked at her lap.

"Are you okay, sis?" The little boy asked, noticing his sisters distresss. Snapping out of her trnace, she looked up at the boy and smiled, sweetly.

"Yea, its just school, the kids there aren't very nice to me, they call me rich freak" The girl looked back down at her lap where her hands laid. Her brother was always there for her just like she was always there for him. She would die just to save his life, that's how close they were.

"Don't let them get to you, sis , your a Stark and remember that" The boy smirked, widely causing the girl to giggle at her older brother. She wouldn't be able to live without him. He was her best friend, no matter how pathetic it sounded.

-

Faye's eyes fluttered open to come face to a clear ceiling. At first she thought it was her home so she didn't bother then she remembered that she didn't have a home and if she did, she would at least have a bed. She sat up so fast that it caused her head a small sharp pain but it quickly went away. She was surround by clear walls and a man standing outside in front of he door of it.

"Your finally awake" The man wearing a black eye patch said, noticing Faye sitting up on the floor.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Faye's mind was flowing with questions but she decided to try and be calm even though she was no where near calm.

"Your at S.H.I.E.L.D and I'm Nick Fury, can you tell me who you are?" The man asked as Faye stood up and got closer to the front door.

"I'm Faye, Faye, Stark and I'm looking for someone that I think you may know" Faye stared at the man with hope in her eyes. She wanted to find her brother, who was also her best friend. The man stared at the green eyed girl with no emotion at all in his face. Finally, the man opened the door to the cell that Faye was locked in and motioned for her to come out. When she did, she noticed that she was all cleaned up in clean close and a pair of blue socks on her feet. The only question that ran through her mind was, why? Why would they help her? What if she was the bad guy, even though he knew we wasn't. Faye stepped out of the cell and stood across from the man, waiting for him to tell her what to do. 

"Follow me" The man said, holding onto Faye's arm, making sure to hold onto her in case it was some kind of trick that she was playing with him but she knew it wasn't. Faye smiled, softly, at the man.

"Thank you" She whispered in a soft voice that was barely heard but he happened to hear it and he gave her a look that said 'you're welcome'. It was a small look but it was enough for Faye to know that he was a good guy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll try an update as soon as I can. I don't know if anyone is going to read this story but if you did please comment and tell me what you think of it so far. I'm sorry it was so short, I was rushing a bit.