Chapter Ten

"What?" He asks and I kiss him.

"I said Mark me." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod.

"Positive." I say and he nods and flips us over. He starts off kissing my lips then he trails down to my neck. He stops at my ear and kissing just bellow it before whispering.

"I love you." He whispers and I smile and kiss his neck while he kisses around my neck trying to locate the perfect spot. I find his first and smile waiting for him to find mine. Once he finds it my tense body instantly loosens and he smirks. He nips and bits at the skin not actually breaking the skin. His canines come out and he rubs my neck with the front of them. My canines enlighten and he quickly pierced my neck with his teeth. I followed after the pain subsides into pleasure and he growled against my neck. He pulled his teeth away first and lazily licked my neck while trying to hold in his quiet moans. I held my teeth in longer and he didn't seem to mind. I pulled my teeth out and they retracted back. I licked his neck lazily feeling sleepy knowing it is the after affect of the mark. He is lazily kissing my the mark and my neck felt sore. I reached a hand up and touched the mark but pulled back quickly when it burned. He quickly started licking it again and I sighed when the burning left. He fell to the side of me and pulled me tightly in his arms. I laid there with my cheek against his chest listening. To his slowing heartbeat.

"What did you say before I fell asleep earlier?" I whisper and kiss his chest. He nuzzled his face in my hair and I sighed hugging his waist tightly. I felt my eyes droop as I struggled to stay awake.

"I love you too. Forever and always until the end of time." He whispered. And his heart beat slowed even more.

"I love you." I whispered and fell asleep to his slow heartbeat.

The sun knocked on my eyelids constantly trying to wake me up. I turned to try to get rid of its evil glare but it didn't work. I felt someone lift me and place me in a different spot that his me from its ruthless attack and I smiled snuggling into the new place. The soft snores gently started to lull me back to sleep when the alarm clock blared and scared black half to death. He rolled and slammed his cost on the clock smashing it into small pieces and breaking the table in two. I giggled and he turned back scooping me into his arms and closing his eyes again.

"I think you need a new alarm clock." I star the obvious. And he just huffs and keeps his eyes closed.

"And table." I say and he cracks a smile.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep." He says and rolls so he is on top of me with his head resting on my chest and his arms around my waist.

"Your too cute black." I say and he grumbles back something about not being cute and that he is manly. I rolled my eyes and kissed his hair and ran my hands through it. There was a feather like knock on the door and I knew right away they it is Willow.

"Come in." I said gently and invitingly. The door cracked open and Willow's head popped in before she slide her body in.

'I made breakfast.' She announced in my head and I nodded.

"You didn't have to do that." I said and she nodded.

'I wanted to.' She said back almost shyly practically awing at us. I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Black you hungry?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I could go for food." He replies quietly and I nod and look at Willow. She nods a goodbye and leaves quickly while closing. The door in the process.

"Alright up n' at em" I say and he groans but gets off me anyways.

"Let's go I'm starving." I say and he nods before standing up and pulling me up too. We walked downstairs together and into the kitchen where Jaden and Willow sat. Willow in Jadens lap and a grinning Jaden had his arms wrapped around her waist. I smiled at the two and walked to the plates on the island. I was just about to sit next to the couple when black sat in my seat. He quickly pulled me into his arms and I just shrugged pulling my plate closer and eating from his lap. We all mad small talk while eating and hanging out with each other

"Alright what do you guys want to do?" I ask and Willow's eyes widen.

'Let's play video games. I've never played and I've always wanted to.' She squeals running to the living room leaving a stunned and confused Black and Jaden.

"What just happened?" Black asks and I giggle.

"She suggested to play video games the said she's never played them and always wanted to and ran into the living room squealing." I say and they start laughing. I roll my eyes and get off Black's lap and follow her into the living room.

'Kat how do you work this thing?' She asks and I hear a yelp in my head.

'It bit me.' She helped and I laughed walking into the living room. Sure enough she sat there I front of the PS4 with a bloody finger. I stood there amazed staring at her.

"What the hell. I though you were kidding." I yell and run over to her.

'My finger is bleeding. I'm not joking it bit me.' She says and pouts.

"Jaden. What magic did you use on this thing. It just but your mate." I yell and hear feet walking towards us.

"I didn't do anything to it. I bought it brought it and set it up." He says and I roll my eyes at his stupidity.

'Hey my mate isn't stupid' Willow defends and I look at her with an 'are you serious' look.

'Ok maybe a little.' She says and I nod.

"Oh My God why are you bleeding.?!?!?!" Jaden yells rushing over to her.

"It bit her like I said." I repeat and he glares at me.

"Let me go fix this then we will play something after I finish beating up the game consul." He says picking Willow up and carrying her to the bathroom. I have a weird pack.