Chapter 1: "I've been looking for you"

As If she never attended a party before, Elena took a seat at the bar staring at students wooing around. There were the ones that got caught smoking weed in the last open house they graced with their presence in but never learned. There were the fun killers coming in with coats to a beach party… and there were the half naked girls with the manwhores splashing in the pool. She didn’t want to wet her hair more than it already was from the flying crazy water and having to walk around half her body showing through her clothes. Pulling it to the side, she ordered a small cup of juice with that cute umbrella on top.

“The usual exotic one?” Owen her bartender friend winked and slid her the glass smiling and greeting other drunk teens. She half smiled and sipped a bit from the cup until she saw Ryan, the funny alive dirty blond one from the group coming towards her.

“I’ve been looking for you” He jumped on the seat next to her and nipped on the bottle of water.

“Hey babe” She smiled blissful she finally found one of her friends to hang out with.

“So! How’s the party so far?” He scrutinized, totally sobered up, the intoxicated guys jumping like fools inside the water.

“Um.. sokay.. Everyone’s having fun but me” She looks down at her juice believing it was the only good thing about this event. “Either way, how are you?”

“Well, not so good” He looked disgusted at his bottle and stuck out his tongue “I’m forbidden from alcohol again.”

“What? This is a fuckery! Why?” She frowned looking at the mock inside his sapphire eyes.

“Yeah they caught me driving drunk for like the fourth time.”

“And yeah you deserve that”

“If I don’t stop drinking I might lose my license” He rolled his eyes and took another mouthful of clean water before throwing the bottle inside the garbage can aiming it the right way.

It’s for the best Ryan” She patted his hand and smiled comfortably at him. She could notice the redness on his flawless smooth cheeks the moment he felt her but it was never about showing off emotions with him. Ryan turned around to watch people having fun again.

“But it’s a paloozaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I wanna get drunk” He pouted and faked that same puppy face Elena couldn’t always resist.

“And nopes, you won’t” She struggled to look away when his eyes grew bigger shining shimmering with the reflection of the pool. His gaze drifted towards Owen sulking even more.

“No! No! And no! I’m not giving you anything” Owen shook his head and went to serve other customers.

“Wait, I’ll make you forget” She winked staring into him with her hazel eyes and took his hand “Let’s dance”

Elena pulled him by the tie and walked leisurely swaying a bit with him to the dance floor. Apparently, the juice didn’t take off that edginess from the previous drinks but either way she was not going to lie down forever alone.

As the night drew on, the songs were playing forward, that she didn’t feel the time fly by until an Irish song came on.

“Oh my God! That’s my JAM!” Ryan released her hands clearing a clean circle around him as his feet began moving in synchronization. She couldn’t help herself from bursting into laughter moving with him, dancing crazily around losing sight of every single person laughing with them. She was having the time of her life just letting go.