Chapter 15: "I don't want to lose you too"

HAY HAY HAY!

SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING, WE JUST HAD OUR MIDTERMS AND IT WAS A CRAZY MONTH OR SO. ANYWAYS, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. DOES ANYONE HAVE TISSUES?

OKAY THAT WAS LAME. ANYWAY, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE, IT'S JUST ONE CLICK <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin’s POV:

I had been sitting in my room for the rest of the night. I wasn’t invited to that party. But she was. And if I would have gone and forced myself in, I would’ve looked insane. I kept checking my phone for any sign of messages from her. There was only this lockscreen of us laughing together.

Waiting for someone who doesn’t know that all you think about is him is tiresome.

My phone buzzed screening her name.

“Elena? Are you okay?”

~

“You know what I saw today?” She asked me and giggled against my neck. I had to hold her up, and out the car, otherwise, she was going to stumble. Drunken Elena was the worst. She would say whatever she had been keeping on her mind. Sometimes it worked for my advantage, and sometimes it was only embarrassing.

“Who?” I chuckled walking up the stairs. I was just happy she called for me. Benjamin was there. That asshole who just had to ask her to prom before me.

“There was this guy.” She burped, covered her mouth and cleared her throat. I just wanted to lay her down, kiss the bridge of her nose and hold her in my arms forever. “Humping this girl on the chair next to us. And Ben won’t even look at me.”

When she first started talking, I thought it was going to be a funny rumor or gossip about the bitches in this deadbeat ass town. But once she pronounced his name, my jaw clenched. Of course he wasn’t going to give her much attention. She already kissed him and God knows what they’ve done. But Elena refused to sleep with him just yet. He probably just grew tired of waiting. He can’t possibly love her, I convinced myself.

“Stalker.” I settled on teasing her and lied her carefully down on my bed. My parents and hers went to a party of their own, leaving me the house empty for myself.

“The girl wasn’t even that pretty.”

“No one is as pretty as you.” I half smiled taking her heels off.

“Why am I still a virgin?” She groaned and crossed her arms.

My heart skipped a beat and I could have sworn I felt my fist clench on the sheets. If only she knew how much she meant to me, how she still does.

I slowly caressed her forehead and brought her hair back, spreading it across the pillow.

“Because no one deserves your innocence.” I replied with almost a whisper. “Not even me. Even though, I long for you to be mine.”

I approached closer to her feeling her chest rise and fall at a faster pace, harmonically with mine. I could not care less about exposing my feelings. She wasn’t going to remember anything anyway.

Her eyes turned soft and she smiled exhaustedly.

“Why doesn’t Ben look at me the way you do?” She sucked in a deep breath for some reason and that made me a bit more nervous. I’ve never had such a conversation with Elena. It had always been joking around and telling deep secrets maybe. But we never talked about ‘us’. When I looked down at the mention of his name, she brought her hand to my heated cheek and caressed it softly. I felt my head leaning in on her touch melting the world around me into nothingness.