Chapter 10: "Blinded decisions"

Oh Lord.” Ryan sighed at the exposed two colliding bodies of their friends.

Elena’s eyes darted towards Justin who seemed more amused by the fact that Britney was still humping him the moment they entered, than the actual embarrassment he was supposed to feel. But then again, Justin doesn’t get embarrassed. If he can fuck a girl on her kitchen counter when her parents were in the living room, he can do it in front of his best friend whom he just kissed.

Britney suddenly stood up and took her shirt from Elena’s bed to cover her chest.

Shit. We didn’t know you were coming right away.” She uttered fast wearing her clothes.

We said that right before we left.” Elena gritted on her teeth fighting the urge of smacking both their heads to the wall, continuously.

How could he do this to her?

Justin let out a small grunt before he sat straight and looked at Ryan with his bloodshot eyes. He wouldn’t look at her. He knew he was wrong. Or he simply didn’t care, Elena’s common sense reminded her.

Who cares? You want the dorm, we can move it to the hotel.” He said running his hand through his messed up hair.

See?” Britney whispered loudly to her lover apparently pissed. What a night. “I told you we should've gone to a near motel. You insisted on the dorms.”

He fucking knew we were coming! He did this on purpose, Elena screamed internally trying to digest everything happening. A few hours ago, she was dancing with him, and everything was fine. Until she decided to stupidly fall for the charm she has been resisting for too long. But Justin acting childish and hurtful as if she was another bitch he fucked, was not a trait she knew about him. He was someone else at this minute, someone she doesn’t know.

Ryan scanned Justin before moving his gaze to Elena unchanged by anything.

We can always come back to my place.

If that was how he wanted to play, then he will get it. She had had enough being his puppet, cleaning his messes, watching him hurt her while she stood there numb to his actions. If that’s what love is supposed to be, then she never wanted to love again.

Yeah. Let's go to your place.

Smiling at Ryan, yet internally she was on the verge of tears, she took his hand dashed outside the dorm room.

She grabbed on his hand pulling him through the hallways of the girls’ dorm practically hurtling down the stairs. Her agitated feelings were guiding her. She felt like Justin’s actions were blinding her from whatever consequence she has to face after what she was going to do.

Wow, kinda excited there.” Ryan chuckled when they reached the parking lot.

You have no fucking clue.

Elena tangled her fingers with the fabric of his chemise and shoved him onto the car door. Without even considering it twice, she approached and her lips met his forcefully. She didn’t even wait for him to accept her gesture, her body heaved against his moving up and down in an attempt to turn him on. And it worked.

Ryan immediately wrapped his arms around her hips. He wouldn’t usually be forward with his moves and would wait for her approval before, but right now she seemed more hyped than he was.

Elena let out a gasp as he moved his hand to her rear squeezing it lightly.

Is it okay? If you-