Chapter 4

It was the day before my birthday and I was going to sleep. I havent seen Demi all day and felt a little sad. I went to bed and fell asleep in notime. When I woke up i went in the shower. I were thinking on Lauren. Her beatyfull heair, eyes and you know everything aboute her. I did my ruteen. I found my blade and cutt myself. I then took a shower. When I was done I got my clothes on and went back to my room were Demi satt on my bed. I ran up to her and hugged her. "Happy birthday baby sis. Here you go." She said and gave me a present. "Demi you dident have to. The only thing I wanted for my birthday was you guys." Demi hugged me and asked. "You don't even want Fifth Harmony to come so you can meet Lauren?" I pulled away and asked. "What do you meen?" "Nothing just that you get to meet Fifth Harmony when we get home." "OMG Demi you'r the best." "No you are Olivia" We hugged for a wild then my phone started ringing.. I picked it up and awnserd. "Hey Molly" "Happy birthday" "Thx hey say hi to Demi" "Hi Demi how are you?" "Hi Molly I'm good thx for asking" "You wellcome, but I gotta bye." "Bye" me and Demi said at the same time. We hung up and me and Demi went down to breakfast. Everyone was awake and when I walked in with Demi they all screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" "Thx guys" "Here let's eat and after breakfast we are going to a secret place" Madison said. We ate and when we were done I got something infront of my eyes and we got in the car and someone started driving. When the car stoped they helped me out and walked a little. Then we stoped and they took away that thing in front of my eyes. We were at the basketball place at school. "What are we doing here?" "Stand still here a little we will be right back. DON'T TURN AROUND" They walked away and not so long after someone jumped on my from the back. "Who did just jump on me now?" We got up and when I saw who that was standing in front of me my jaw opend. It was Lauren from Fifth Harmony. "Are you okay?" I nodded shy "Waint arent you that girl that won that super fan contes for a wild ago?" "Yyy-yeah" She started lathing. I blushed and looked down. She took her hands on my ceeks and made me look her in the eyes. I got butterflyes. "Hey why are you hideing you'r beatyfull face and one more thing. Happy birthday." "Waint what?" "Happy birthday." "Thx" We hugged and her hands got on my scars. She saw that I was in pain and asked me. "What is it? Let me see." She lifted my top and saw my scares. "Why? Does Demi or anybody know aboute this?" I looked down and said. "Noo you'r the only one." I started crying and Lauren made me look her in the eyes and she said. "Hey hey hey stop it you'r too beatyfull to cry." "You don't meen that." I said still crying. " Yes I do. I have touth that since the day I met you." I smiled then my phone started ringing. I picked it up and It was Demi. "Yeah Demi?" "Are you guys comming home now so we can do something? You know all of us together?" "Yeah we will be right there." Lauren said. We hung up and me and Lauren started the little walk home. "Do you realy think I'm beatyfull?" I asked Lauren. "Yeah I realy do. You'r beatyfull, Nice, Cute, Sexy... Sorry" I blushed and said "It's okay becouse I also think you'r beatyfull, nice, cute and sexy." When we got home everyone sat in the livingroom. "We are going to play truth or dare. Aare you guys inn?" Madison asked us "Yeah" I said and we went to sit down. "Olivia, Olivia, Olivia Can you sit here with me?" Tom asked me. I just nodded and sat down. Tom started. "I ask Demi Truth or dare?" "Dare" "Okay I dare you to tell us who you have a crush on" She sighed and said "I have a crush on Ally." Ally and Demi smiled at eath other then Demi said. "Okay I ask Lauren. Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Olivia on the cheek."

A/N 

I love you guys so much