Chapter 6

"Are you okay baby sis?" Demi asked me realy worried. A tear fell down my face and I started. "No not realy. I realy need to talk to you aboute my past and now." She nodded even more worried. "When I started at school everyone picked on me and started bulling me exept Molly and my basketball team. It has been that way ever since that first day I started school. When you guys have been here they have been Texting things to me. That is why I have been looking at my phone a lot." I stoped and took a deep breath. "After a little wild of they bulling me I started cutting myself and stoped eating a lot." She hugged me and I started crying. "Hey It's okay. I know how it is I have been going tru the same thing. We can get you help if you want?" I nodded and we walked back down. Molly had left. Everyone saw that I had cryed and ran to me. "Are you okay Olivia?" Mom and my foster mom asked at the same time. I just nodded and Lauren came up to me and said. "I'm proud of you baby." "Mom can I talk to you alone?" Demi asked mom. She nodded worried and they walked out to talk aboute getting help for me. The rest of us sat back down and sat down talking aboute ourself to get to know eathother. Tom had gone to sleep couse it was to late for him to be up now. I realy dident listen when they told aboute themself. I just sat there cuddled up to Lauren. I knew that Demi and mom were wathing me couse I could see them in the coner of my eye. They dident see it. "Olivia you'r turn." Camila said exited as she allways was. I sighed. "Okay I'm gonna tell everything aboute myself?" I asked they nodded exept Lauren she looked a little sad at me. "Okay I was born and got adopted away from my real family. I dropped kindergarden becouse I dident get any friends and well it wasent anything for me. Some years later I started school and got my first friend Molly that allways stood up for me. Ever since I started school everyone exept her..." I took a deep breath and continued. "have been picking on me and bullying me. After a wild of them bulling me I started cutting and stoped eating a lot. I started with sports and joined the basketball team. Me and Molly went on a Fifth harmony consert and met you guys. I fell in love with Lauren the secund I saw her. Now for some days ago I found out that I was adopted and met my real family that I love even if dident wanna meet them first, but now I'm glad that I did. And me and Molly met our crush agian and now my crush is my girlfriend. And Demi and Dianna is out talking aboute getting me some help aboute that I got bullied and thouse things I did to myself." Everyone jumped on me in a BIG group hug. "Olivia can you come here for a bitt?" Mom asked me. "Yeah I just need to get out of this BIG group hug." they got of and started lathing. I walked to Demi and mom. "Hey baby you okay?" mom asked me. I nodded. "When we get home you'r going to talk to the same man that Demi went to when she had the same problem." She said and I nodded. It ran a tear down Demi's face and she said "But it's something you need to know." "What is it Demi?" i asked. "You probleby have to go in reehab like I had to do. I'm so sorry. I dident whant this to happen to you." I just stood there sad and was aboute to cry. "I'm gonna call the same place Demi went too to ask them if you have to. Okay?" Mom asked me. I just nodded. I dident want to but I wanted to get better. Mom walked out and called. Demi hugged me and picked me up. She went to the others and sat me on her lap. I had my face in her neck and were crying my eyes out. "Wanna wath a movie?" Demi asked and I nodded. "What movie?" I got up and walked to the movies and picked one out. "Insurgent?" They all noddded so I put the movie on and sat with Demi and Lauren. After 15 minuts. Mom called on me. I got up and walked to her. "Yeah?" She looked at me sad. "They said that you had to go in reehab." A tear ran down bouth me and Mom's face. "You okay?" She asked "Yeah I just wanna go to sleep. I'm tierd." She nodded "Okay, but do you want me to tell them?" I nodded. "Can you say good night to them from me?" "I will Good night see you tomorrow." "Good night Dianna." We walked up to my room and she kissed me good night and left back downstairs to the others. I was holding the teddy bear that I had got from Lauren and fell asleep.