chapter 16

(Camila's prov)

"Olivia found out that it got so bad for her that she couldent handle it anymore... and she killed her self. I'm SO sorry Camila..." I broke down in tears. I was sitting at the floor and Olivia came to me and huged me. "I know how it is to lose a girlfriend I have so I know what you are going tru. Just remember that I'm here for you okay?" I nodded and asked. "W-w-w-when i-is her f-f-fu-funeral?" "In some days. Do you wanna go?" I nodded and Ally said. "You guys sure you can do it?" I looked at Olivia and nodded she nodded too and Ally wanted to say something, but Olivia said something befor her. "So wanna do something fun? To get our minds off things?" We all nodded and walked out after me and Olivia fixed our make up. We walked to Demi and her family and asked if they wanted to come. They joined and we all walked too the beach.

(Olivia's prov.)

*6 months later*

We were done with the tour went back home. This have been a lot of sad moments and a lot of happy moments. Camila is dateing a new girl named Sara, Me and Lauren are better then ever, Demi have her love of the life, My family and I have never been better + the best part is that we have got a dog. Oh... waint I'm a singer and are going on tour soon. The tour is going to be me, Shawn mendes, Fifth harmony, Demi and The vamps. Wish me luck.