Chapter 14

I woke up by mom, Demi, Dallas and the girls takeing pictures of us. "WHAT THE HELL?" I asked tierd. "Soory but it was just so cute. And this is going on twitter." Demi said. "Sorry babe but it is cute and Demi is right it's going on twitter or Instagram." Laruen said and I got up and walked to the bathroom saying. "Ok, but FUCK YOU DEMI and GIRLS. Not Dallas and mom because they are not posting my terebull face and hair on the internet." They just started to lath and I got inside the bathroom to get dressed and stuff. I lve them but sometimes they can be a pain in the ass. I got out and everyone was still in my room lathing thre eyes out. "Okay what's so funny now?" I asked them and Dianh showed me a video of Camila who was going to stand up but dident wanna. It was realy funny even Camila started laughting. "Well Food?" Camila asked us and I turned to her and said. "You guys realy like food." "Yeah I could marry it" Lauren said and I looked at her. "What about me?" I asked and she took my hands and said. "I love you and one day I wanna marry you. I meen if I dident have you I would marry food." She was about to kiss me but I just walked away to Camila and asked "Food?" "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..." She screamed and ran down. I ran behind her and the others walked. "I wanna cook something so go out and I will come out with something in a little bit. Tell the others the same, please." I said too Camila and she nodded and walked out. I was trying to make pancakes again and Lauren came behind me and hold around my whaist. "Hey babe. Lookes good." "Thx I made it myself." I awnserd and she started laughting. "What?" I asked and she said. "Not the pancakes. You. I love you and you look good." I blushed and did the last pancakes and turned to her. "Thx and you look good too. I love you too baby." We kissed and took the pancakes out to the others. "Here you go guys" I said and we started eating. "This was good." Dinah and Normainh said at the samethime with food in there mouth. "Thx guys. You realy think so?" I asked them and they all screamed "Hell yeah" at the same time. I smiled and after a wild mom told us that we had to go. I ran oup to my room and got my stuff. I ran back down and Camila and mom were ready. We said good bye and I kissed Lauren good bye and we got in the car. I was realy nervus about this and they saw it. Camila starting making me laught with her jokes that only me and her found funny, mom told me that everything was going to be fine and not to worry. Not so long after we were outside and we walked inside. We met Tom in the recording studio and we started talking and looking over some songs. After 2 hourers of talking and looking at songs we started recording some of them. We were recording for houers. When we were done for the day me, mom and Camila drove back home too the others. When we got innside they almost jumped on me to hear how it went. I told them everything that happen. We talked for a while then Lauren walked out and not so long after she came inn with some food. "Here we have already ate." Lauren gave us the food and we started eating. We talked after ate and after inn was done eating I said good night after ned walked up to my room. After like 2 min. Lauren came inside and cuddled into me. "I'm glad you came too Cuddle with me Lolo." I said and she kissed my neck. "Me too" We fell asleep not so long after that.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter guys. Its soon christmas so I'm a little stressed but I love you guys and I will update as soon as I can. Hope you like it and please vote and comment. ❤❤