Chapter 15

-6 month later

(Lauren's prov.)

Today we were going on tour with Demi agian. On this tour is was going to be me and the girls, Demi and OLIVIA. After she published her first song she got a lot of fans. She have been singing on malls and met a lot of fans. We havent come out t our fans that we are together but we have found out that we soon will. Me, Ally, Camila and Normani were sitting waithing for Dinah to come. She was getting dressed becouse she woke up a little late. After talking to the for 15 min. Dinah came and Ally got a text from Demi that they were ready and our busses are comming in 10 min. so we sould get our stuff ready. I had already taken my suff to the door becouse I wanted to see Olivia befor we got on the buss. "guys I\m gonna go say hi to Olivia befor we get in the buss." I told them and I got a "Okay have fun" back from Ally and I ran to Demi's house. I knocked on the door and Demi opened it. "Hi Demz I just wanted to say hi and see if you needed any help here. I was done with all of my stuff so I had some time left befor the busses came." I said and she smiled and let me inn. "Hi Lauren. Just come inn. We dont realy have that much so you dont need to help but i know that the realy reason you came over was to see Olivia so just go. She's in her room, but noting makeing out. Okay?" Demi said and i nodded. "Okay. We are not gonna make out. It's to little time anyway." I joked and ran up to her room. She was in her bathroom looking in the morror. I saw a tear run down her face. She was crying but why? I ran to her and asked. "Why are you crying baby? Is something wrong?" Of course something is wrong Lauren. I tought to myself. She turned to me and huged me. She started sobbing and hugged me tighter. She was holding my shirt. "Babe what is it? Tell me please? Do you want me to get Demi?" I asked her and she shaked her head. "When what is it? You have to tell me?" She shaked her head agian and said. "No... I'm fine" She wiped away her tears and stood up becouse we were sitting on the floor. "You sure? You dont look fine?" "Yeah. Can you help me get my stuff down?" I sighed and nodded. I took her suitcase and she took her guitar. She had the rest down stairs. We waked down with it and put it down. Demi came inside. "Hi guys good timeing. The busses are here so we can get our stuff in. Lauren you sould probleby get to the girls." I nodded and kissed Olivia and ran to get my stuff in the buss. After getting my stuff inside I walked out to talked to Olivia and Demi. Ally were thinking the same becouse she had already walked to Demi. I walked over to Olivia and asked her. "You sure you dont wanna tell me?" She nodded and said. "I'm fine. Realy" I nodded and said. "Well if it is anything call me. Okay? ANYTHING." She nodded. We kissed and she walked to her tourbuss. She had got her own tourbuss becouse she was going as a singer and not as Demi's sister. I waked to Demi and Ally waked back the others. "Demi can I ask you something?" She nodded and I took a deep breath adn asked. "Do you know what it is with Olivia?" She looked down and said. "Yeah... I do" Can you tell me?" "Emmm... She was going to call her frined when her frien's mom awnserd. Olivia dident understand why her friend dident awnser and asked why and..." Demi took a deep breath and continued. It realy wored the shit out of me. "Her friend's mom told her that her friend was dead. She took her own life. She had been bullied for a realy long time and just couldent handle it anymore." I sighed and Demi walked inside her buss. I felt a tear run down my face and I walked back to me and the girls buss. I walked inside and they looked at me worried. "What is it Lauren? Is it something with Olivia? Did something happen?" The gilrs asked and i just couldent talk. I just walked in shock ot the bunks and layed down in mine. I layed there for a while when I heard my phone ringing. I dident find it in my bunk and realised it was were the girls were sitting. I ran to the phone and hoped it was Olivia. When I got to the phone I saw Olivia's picture come up and I picked it up like it was going to be the last thing I was ever going to do. "Lo?" I heard Olivia say crying. "Babe are you okay? Do you want me to ask the driver to stop so I can come be with you?" I asked and I knew that the girls were looking at me worried. "Y-yes... please" I heard her say and I ran to the driver and asked him  to stop. I told him to let me go on Olivia's buss and ask him to ask her driver to stop to. He did and I just said. "Okay i'll be there soon babe. Dont worry. I will be there as long as you want me to." "Thx" I heard her say and then she hang up. The girls asked me what was happening and stuff like that. I just said. "Olivia is sad and I need to be there now." I dident tell the that her friend took her own life, becouse I dident know if she wanted me to tell them or if it was okay for her. The buss stoped and I ran out and inside Olivia's buss. When I was inside we started to drive agian. I ran to the bunks finding her sitting on the floor crying her eyes out. I sat down beside her and huged her from the side. She turned and huged me back. "Okay I'm here now babe. It's going to be okay. You will get tru this. Together" She pulled away and asked. "Did Demi tell you? Everything?" I nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She took a deep breath and nodded. "She was my best friend since kindergarden and..." A tear ran down her face agian. "It's okay you dont need to tell more if you dont want to." I said and she shaked her head. " No I wanna." She took a deep breath and continued. "She was always there for me. I dident know she was getting bullied. She was always there for me when I needed her. I guess my bullys movd on from me and went on her." She stoped and I asked. "What was her name?" She looked at me and asked. "Do the girls know why your here?" "I told them you were sad not anything else. I dident tell them why you were sad. Why?" I said. "Good becouse I need to be the one telling..." "But do you wanna tell me her name?" She sighed and said. "It w-was... Molly" I was shocked at what she said. I would never think Molly would EVER kill her self. I hugged her and she then she asked. "Can we go to sleep and cuddle?" I nodded. We went to her bunk and cuddled. I wisperd "I love you baby." Befor she fell asleep. I got a "I love you too". I fell asleep not so long after that. We woke up the next day by Demi and the girls wakeing us up. We got up and got some food. "Are you okay baby sis?" Demi asked and she nodded. The girls and Demi were talking while me and Olivia were texing eathother not saying a word. "Hey Lo?" "Yeah what is it babe?" "Can you help me tell the girls about Molly?" I got of the phone and hugged her. I wisperd "Of course". I felt a tear hitting my sholder. She was crying agian. i pulled away and took away her tears with my tumbs. "Are you okay?" Camila asked and she saked her head. "I'm sorry guys and Camila I'm SO sorry" "Why?" They asked. Demi knew what that was going to happen so she moved to Camila hugging her from the side. "Okay now you guys are scaring me." Camila said. Olivia started to cry and I knew that she couldent sai it. she hugged me from the side and I took one arm around her. The girls got realy worried. I found out that I sould tell them. Okay here we go... "Guys this is going to be hard to tell you. And this is gonna hurt for everyone but most Camila. Camila I want to say that this isent in ANY WAY your foult. But Molly got bullied and it got realy realy bad for her..." A tear ran down my face and I took a deep breath. "Olivia found out that it got so bad for her that she couldent handle it anymore... and she killed her self. I'm SO sorry Camila..."

A/N

Hey guys. please tell me if you like this chapter and this book or if I sould just stop it and delete it. I love you guys whatever you whant. <3<3