Chapter 3

I got some bandage and took it around were I had cut. Then I heard a knokk in the door. "Yeah?" I asked "I have made breakfast are you comming down soon?" Demi's voice said "Yeah comming in a sec." I got on my clothes and walked down. It was only me and Demi that were awake. She saw the bandage and asked "What happend? Are you okay?" She ran to me. "I'm fine. I just hit my arm when I fell in the shower." "Sure you'r not cutting or anything like that?" I shaked my head and said. "No, No I'm not cutting or anything." I lied to her. "Well eat and then we can do something, but I'm going in the shower after we have eat." I nodden and after we ate she went in the shower so I whent on my laptop. I got on youtube and looked at a vidio of Fith Harmoney. I love them. I have met them and got a crush on Lauren the secund I met her. I looked at pictures of her when Demi came back innside to look for me. "Awwww... someone likes Lauren from Fifth Harmoney?" "No i don't like her." I said a little to fast. "Oh waint is Lauren you crush?" "Don't lath, but yeah she is. Hey see I have a picture of us and the others from Fifth Harmoney." I showed her a picture of me and fifth Harmoney then a picture of Lauren kissing my cheek. "That is so cute" Demi said and it made me smile. "You know that you'r going to meet her agian right?" I looked at her with a half smile. "What I am? How do you know that?" I looked down when I said that. Demi took her hands on my cheeks and made me look her in the eyes.. "Hey I know them. We are going on tour together and we are all close friends. You can meet them agian some day if you wanna." "But they live so far away so I can't." "Hey we are realy wondering something, but we are all going to talk about it when everybody is awake. Okay?" I nodded and looked at the clock. "Hey Demi it's late we should wake them up." I looked at her and smiled evil. She nodded and said "Okay how do you wanna take? Tom or Maddy?" "Emmm... Can I try to take Madison and you can take Tommy?" She nodded and we walked out of my room. "Hey girls what are you guys doing?" My 'mom' asked us. "Oh we are going to wake Maddy and Tom up." Demi said to her. "Oh Demi you guys have to wake up you'r mom to so we can talk aboute you know what." She nodded and went to Tom's room to wake him up so I went to Madison's room to wake her up. "Madison wake up." I said. She just took her pillow over her head and tryed to go back to sleep so I ran to her bed and jumped on her. "MADISON WAKE UP." I screamed. She pushed me of the bed and said "What is it Demi?" "Emmm... It's not Demi it's Olivia and if you get up not maby I will tell you who I have a crush on." With that she jumped out of the bed and ran to me. "Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?" She asked he jumping up and down. "Okay don't lath at me, but it's Lauren from Fifth Harmony." "Awwwww... that's so cute." "Thx I think, but I gotta help Demi wake up you'r I meen our mom. Wanna help?" She nodded and we walked out of her room. "Hey guys what is we all run inside and jump on her?" I asked. They nodded and we ran inside and jumped on her. "WAKE UP MOM." We screamed at the same time. "I'm up guys." "It's breakfast soon downstairs if you want anything." I said and we walked downstairs. When everyone were done eating we sat down in the livingroom. "So what did I have to waint to everyone was up to know?" I asked them. "We wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us back home?" Dianna asked me and I dident know what to say. "We are going to miss you, but you have to go. Do it for me. Okay?" I nodded and said. "Yeah I coming with you guys back home, but my birthday is in some days. Can we stay here untill then and leave the day after?" "Of course we can." Dianna said and I looked at Demi that were smiling a BIG smile. "Demi are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm great and realy happy that you are coming with back home with us. I have to take a call. Be right back." Then she walked out of the room.

A/N

Hope you like this book. I love you gus so much