Chapter 13

We walked for a wild and then they took something infront of my eyes. After walking a little more. I think we walked into a building and an elevator. They took away the ting infront of my eyes and I saw Demi's recording studio. I dident know what happen and asked. "What is this? Or I of course know what this is but why are we here?" "I was thinking maybe you wanna record a song or two." Demi said and I smiled a big smile. "But I don't have my songs with me" I said and Lauren gave me my songbook and smiled. "Thx" I got inside and Demi started the recorder. I started singing and got so much in the song that I dident know that people came inside. After the song she stoped the recorder and people were clapping. I smiled and I saw that Demi was talking to a man. I walked out and hugged Lauren, Ally, Normain, Dinah and Camila. We talked and then Demi asked me to come to her. "Yeah Demz? What is it?" "This man is a maneger and he wanna be your maneger. Do you wanna get a maneger and start your singing dream?" I nodded and had the biggest smile I have ever had. "Well my name is Tom and I'm happy tp be your maneger. But don't worry about you and Demi. I'm not gonna take you guys appart." He said and Demi hugged me from the side. "Thx that's great. I don't wanna be away from my sister anymore." He smiled and nodded. "Well I think that we can start with some songs tomorrow? We can meet here?" He asked me and I nodded and said. "Yeah but I already have a lot of songs so if we just can go tru them and see if they are good?" He nodded. "Well if they are as good as that song you just sang then we don't have to go tru them to see if they are good." "Thx" "Well I think we sould get on our way back home." Demi said and I nodded. "What about a ride home?" Demi looked at me and the other girls are we were exousted from walking she nodded. "Then let me get the..." Demi cut him of. "Let if be a suprice for her." He nodded and walked out. "Let what be a suprice for me?" I asked and Demi and the girls dident say anything. He came back in after some minuts. "It's ready." We walked out and it stood a limo outside. My jaw opend and Demi took her hand on my skolder. "Let this be a suprice for you." She walked inside and Ally, Normani, Dinah and Camila followed her. Lauren stood infront of me and asked. "Are you coming, babe?" "Yeah it's just that... that... we are going to sit in that." I said and she lath. She took my hand and we got inside. When we got home Mom, Madison and Dallas was there and Madison came running to me to hug me. Lauren was still holding my hand so I hugged Madison with one hand. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked and mom and Dallas came to us. "Well Demi told us what happen and we wanted to come to congratulate you." Mom said and Madison pulled away and hugged Demi. "Thx, It meens so much for me to have you guys here." Lauren hugged me from the side and we all sat down. "So how are you guys doing?" Mom asked "Good" We all said at the same time. Ally wisperd something in Demi's ear that made her smile. "Olivia are you exited for tomorrow?" Dinah asked and I nodded and said. "Yeah. Realy exited. But I wanted to ask Camila and you mom to come with me tomorrow?" I had talked to Lauren about this and I told her that I just wanted some of the songs to be a suprice for her. "Realy? You wanna take me with you and not Lauren?" Camila asked and I nodded. "Well I wanted some of the songs to be a suprice for her so it's hard to make the songs a suprice for her when she is there." Camila nodded understanding. "So you wanna come?" I asked her to be sure. "Of course. You'r one of my best friends." I smiled and I knew that mom would be there if I wanted to. "Yeah, I will come with you too" Mom said and smiled. We started talking about tomorrow and that I was going to become famus. I wanted to say that It wasent sure that I got fans and became famus, but found out I wasent going to do it. We talked to I got so tired that I almost fell asleep. "Guys I gotta too sleep. I'm so tierd." I said and they nodded with a smile. "I can help you" Lauren said and was on her way up but I just kissed her and said. "I love you babe, but I wanted mom to come with me tonight." She nodded and kissed me good night. Mom got up and I said good night to the others. I sat in the bed and mom satt beside me and said. "I'm so proud of you." "Thx mom, but you are just saying that to be nice." "No I'm not. Trust me I never say thing with out meening them." She hugged me and said "I love you, good night" And got up. "Night mom, I love you too." She smiled and walked down to the others. I started trying too sleep when someone came inside. "Yeah?" I said not looking at who it was. "Hey Olivia. Can I sleep here? I can't sleep." Maddi asked and I nodded and geve some room to her. She came and layed down. I took my arms around her to kind of protect her and she knowing that I was there. We fell asleep not long after that.