Fate

Kiana P.O.V

So today is my meeting with the people from Paradise Records and Mr. Simmons. Its a bitter sweet moment because I'm excited and nervous but alexis is gonna accompany me so that makes me feel a little bit better. Stella went into work today since its Wednesday but she gave me a day off so she won't be coming. I search through my closet hoping to find something that makes a statement. I finally find a light blue dress with colorful designs that I got from my sister Eliana before I left Detroit. Dress in media.
......................................................

Meeting Mr. Simmons

Alexis and I enter the fancy building and head over to the receptionist.

"Hi Mimi." Alexis says to the beautiful Asian receptionist.

"Alexis omg! How are you? Are you coming back to work here?"

"No. Actually we have a meeting with Mr. Simmons. This is my client Kiana Thomas."

"Ooh OK." She flips through a book and slowly nods. "Yes, you do. Head to studio C."

We do as instructed. As we near the studio I hear a voice.
"Started off in the streets
We would take collection from the fiends
People dyin all around me
So I give you my testimony."
I recognize that voice but I just can't put a face to it. Eh. Alexis knocks on the door and Push's it open.

"Alexis!"

"Mr. Simmons!"

"How are you? This must be Kiana."

"I'm great and yes this is her."

"August we'll have to get back to this later. Practice those high notes. He turns back towards me and Alexis. Alright let's head over to the meeting room. Follow me ladies."

As I follow Alexis and Mr. Simmons I quickly look behind me to see if I was right and I was, it really was August Alsina. Did he just wink at me? Probably not. ......................................................
August P.O.V

So I was recording my new song "Benediction" with Mr. Simmons when Kiana and some brunette chick walked in. I can't believe it. Before I can come out and introduce myself Mr. Simmons takes her away. She's gone again.